RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Voice actors needed

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
Maybe you should update the first post with assigned roles?

~My Projects~

~ VocaloidVX ~ Second Life Project ~
~ RPG Maker Collective ~
To support this forum, it's the first place that will gets posted some updates of mine, check it out ^_~

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
No, if they aren't too many (otherwise, they'll probably have to sound similar to each other...).

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
No, if they aren't too many (otherwise, they'll probably have to sound similar to each other...).
Okay send me a voice clip,jsut make up lines for now and i will test it
no

By Kraft

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
Ok! I will work on it when I can (I live in Europe, so it's late in the night for me now; I'll try to register my voice tomorrow and I'll send to you a clip).

EXECUTED WEEBLING?
Rep:
Level 81
Im still here.. hahahahahaha
I also want to audition for the miner part I am very seriously interested. I think it will prove my masculinity to all of my peers here on RMRK.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/lBQ2wEhG/Untitled_Narration_0006.html
i dunno if ur voice is really deep enough for the part,no offence neither is mine (I'm 12) maybe u can be the main character's younger brother,i will add info in the main post check up for updates

i myself am 17 and i have a deep voice, i can do any dark character that you need. if you need any demon voices i can do them i just need credit for it, k? :)

also for anyone that wants a demon voice i can do it i will make a post myself, i will make a reply with the link here
Do you wanna voice the main bad guy? i'll post his info up now

Ok sure just to remind you i have a deep voice!! LOL :P. But yea if you want just pm me some info of him k? :D
Hey if you need anything just ask.

EXECUTED WEEBLING?
Rep:
Level 81
Im still here.. hahahahahaha
Ok! I will work on it when I can (I live in Europe, so it's late in the night for me now; I'll try to register my voice tomorrow and I'll send to you a clip).

If you have a ps3 rockband mic you can plug and use for lots of programs
Hey if you need anything just ask.

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
i live in europe too but any way,yeh guys plz PM ur voice clips
no

By Kraft

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
I actually sent them to your mail about three days ago... I don't know if they are any good, but hey, first try.

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
I actually sent them to your mail about three days ago... I don't know if they are any good, but hey, first try.
ok i'll have a look,email or rmrk?
no

By Kraft

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
Email... the one I found under your avatar.

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
ok i'll have a look
no

By Kraft

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
you're hired
no

By Kraft

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
Is anything happening with this anymore?

~My Projects~

~ VocaloidVX ~ Second Life Project ~
~ RPG Maker Collective ~
To support this forum, it's the first place that will gets posted some updates of mine, check it out ^_~