RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP] Tile Set Fusing

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
Ahh... I just came to talk alittle, right now I am making multiple Tilesets that a fused and with some recolours and other great additional stuff. right now Im working on everything that works on an interior. Also I have a finished up Snow tileset, but would like some more things to add to it cause its just the to Snow RTP tilesets fused together, IF anyone know where I can get more RTP style snow tile sets or can make some, I would gladly add the to my tileset. But besides that does any one know where some good RTP style tilesets are on the web?
Now Your nightmare comes to life.

[RMXP] CRYSTaL KNigHTS: The First Dawn - 20%
[RMXP] White Ruins - 10 %

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
Nice, not much for snow tilesets, but still very nice

Rep:
Level 76
Noctis divi almam vestram protegant!
Nice, not much for snow tilesets, but still very nice

I don't know if you saw it, but there is a very nice snow tileset in Raerae's album.
I try, but my english sucks.

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
Yeah I seen it.