RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Survival Game (unencripted)

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Well, i decided to put here my game systems, so everyone can use them, ofc i'd like some cred if it helped you or used, still.

This is a baseic survival horror set. Here you will be able to find:

-HUD sample
-Limited Save charms
-Medical Kits
-Map
-Active battle system only with handgun

Screenshots, i didn't make any, but try it, if you really need it.

*It is attached, thanks.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 04:10:59 PM by modern algebra »
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 83
Kidfox70. It happens.
I'll try this later to night, hopefully. But I thought I'd comment that with Event Systems, you really can't claim Credit on it. Especially if you haven't searched and found out if someone else hasn't already made something like the Systems you have posted. Scripts are different than Event Systems which is why people ask for Cred if others use the Script, but claiming your Event System is yours and only yours, and therefore you get the Credit for it, is kinda impossible. It's like saying that you made RPG Maker. To be honest, though it takes thinking and creativeity, that doesn't mean we can forget that the Event Commands are all made by Enterbrain and the way you use them does not mean you wrote the coding your self, the program did. I just thought I'd put it out there. I most likely could make them myself with out even looking at your systems. Someone could simplely tell me what they would want, and I could most likely do it. If I would look at your systems, and use them, I might thank you for the good logic. I'm sure these are well thought out and are good. But whose to say if you played a game I made and saw something you Evented a while back or something, that I took it from you. No one, because it, out of a few things, could mean I came to the same Logic as you did. I don't mean any harm feelings, just aim to help. I'm excited to see what you've posted! :)
I don't say bless you when people sneeze, cause i'm not God. Blessing people is his job. Lolo?

Rep:
Level 84
I meant to use those. o.o like the pics in there, etc.
Ofc there might be alot of those already. x)

Rep:
Level 83
Kidfox70. It happens.
Before I played around.
Spoiler for:
So I get an error. The game can't find the Map Data for Map 11...So you can't play the Demo...Just to let you know. Also I do see alot of Pictures, haha.
***Edit***
It's because you don't have a Starting Point for the Player. You must of had one, but on Map 11, then Deleted Map 11. Where should I put the Start point? I think I'm going to play around and see if I can't get the right spot...haha.The Manual has a bug. When you click on the items, it shows text and you read it, works fine, but everything else just exits the message command after reading, instead of going back to the choices. Also, when you press the 'Z' key you're Sprite changes to the First Fighter Sprite. I have no idea why this happens (I do, but I don't understand why you'd want it to happen). The Sticks picture doesn't show up when useing the text, just something to note. Save isn't disabled, so the Saveing charm isn't useful at all...With the Map, there is no Pencil, and it just gives you the locations. The Font of the text starts out normal and then Changes. I assume you wanted the second Font, not the Normal one.Lastly, as far as I know it's last, The intro wasn't very good. The body and the box don't work very well and I was very confused on what was going on. After replaying over and over I started to piece together what you were doing, but it was all buggy. Still in the intro, I run into a Text loop when I tried crossing the water in the very begining. The loop ends after a while, but yeah, it's still a loop. Maybe if I would of placed the Start point somewhere else. Though it was the only place it seemed to work at. I understand this demo was just to show you the Event Systems, but I thought you should know.

So after messing around I have a few things to say about the actually elements and not reporting bugs. The most impressive was the Hand Gun. Though, it should of been a Weapon and not an Item, my opinion. It wasn't a big deal, haha. Though I really enjoyed it, I then took a peak under the hood. I really think that someone could run into a major Lag problem if they had more than a few bad guys on a map. It may work really well in a Horror game, when you're only dealing with a few bad guys at a time, but I think Survial game or anything else could run into some lag. The art was nice, the sounds were used well. I think other than the bugs, the mayor thing that bothered me was the light. I understand setting the mood. But not being able to see where things are...makes for terrible game play. How am I to find something that is not there and is never hinted at? I saved the game, exited, and then look in the project file on the map. I kinda hoped something AWESOME would of happened when I crossed the Bridge...but nope. :( I was very disapointed that the contented stopped there, I was actually hoping to play on...haha. The Gun system was a nice element, the sounds were really good!

But again, I understand it's a demo for the Event systems, but with those bugs and light problems, etc, it was hard to really grasp the usefulness of the systems. Or at least for someone who doesn't understand how they do or would work. It's def a good build to work on! :D

« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 12:25:01 PM by Kidfox70 »
I don't say bless you when people sneeze, cause i'm not God. Blessing people is his job. Lolo?

Rep:
Level 84
All those bugs have to do with the starting point.

The light of the maps, it has to do with my computer =/ Damn, i can see everything nicely, i don't understand why it gets darker on other computers. =/

*The lag, well, i already made appearing like 6-7, and still had no lag at all.

*The actor number 1 appears, because i didn't add the armed guy sprite in there.

*I did more than that, if you play the demo on rmxp new projects youll see it.

*I tested it many times, and never happened to come a loop.

*Yes, the rulebook wasn't made yet, that were notes for me, just to don't forget, also the english there probably ain't good.

I will add a new one, so you can try it correctly.

Sorry for that initial point thing, completly forgot ;S

Rep:
Level 84
The map thing ain't done, that's an initial one, still, can be usefully.
Rest is working fine, i don't see any error...Ty for that anyway =D

Rep:
Level 83
Kidfox70. It happens.
I'm def going to try it out. I'm just very tired right now. Long day. But I'm glad that it will all be fixed, and I just have to laugh cause it was just as simple as the starting point. Haha. Np, though. I'll get back when I try it out.