RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Cleaning up the Library

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
My iTunes library, of course.

No, I don't buy things on iTunes often. But I use it for my iPod. Now Vuze came with a program called TuneUp, which magically knows all the answers. But it only worked for 100 songs before it wanted money. So I uninstalled that and installed TidySongs. This one also only worked for 100 songs, AND it SucksNutsacks. Seriously, it just looked for words that sounded like the words in my songs and made a half-assed guess on most of them.

Believe it or not, I'm actually tempted to buy TuneUp, because it's just that amazing. I tried to find a crack for it, but there were only Mac ones and the only Windows one was a really old version that's no longer compatible.

So guys, I'm wondering if y'all have any suggestions.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I guess just buy it? Do you make decisions on your own without us
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
by the way you should have frozen waffles for breakfast tomorrow just incase you were gonna ask

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
What do you mean "cleaning up your library"? Do you mean getting rid of songs you don't want?

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Sorry Irock, it's occurred to me that I've been rather vague in the opening post. By cleaning up, I mean like, getting all of the track names correct, getting all the album names correct, getting all of the artists correct, and getting all of the album artwork.

A lot of this stuff is downloaded, so there's no real universal system of numbering or track labeling, and I could never be bothered to input the proper titles myself when I first got them. So now I have a huge mass of tracks that have bizarre or incorrect labels.

Also, iTunes itself has messed up some of these as well. Even when I stick a legitimate CD in, they still make mistakes.

Also, @Anski: Nice to see you too. Maybe I'm quoting the wrong person, but I'm fairly certain it was you who once said, "People still buy things?" in an older topic.

Rep:
Level 98
yeah it blows my mind people buy shit still

i'm not going to tell you not to spend money cause it's your loss!

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Do it manually. Auto-tag programs screw things up sometimes, making it a massive hassle to fix.

(Mind you, the only trouble I've had with broken tags was a few albums I got off my brothers iPod, you should really find a different place for your music downloads if they're coming untagged.)
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4947421/Tuneup_Media_v1.1.9_%28Itunes_plugin%29___Fix_%5BRH%5D

Download torrent

http://www.oldapps.com/itunes.php

Download itunes 7.5

Disconnect internet

install itunes 7.5

Follow instructions on torrent

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Do it manually! and dont use itunes

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, doing it as you go is the best option. Obviously, doing all your songs at once is a pain, but if you do it as you go, you only do really maybe 20 songs at most at one time, and even then, most of the information is the same stuff so it's not hard to remember.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
My friend did it in one sitting, he just put his tv on and sat there doing it. Boring but rewarding :)

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I assume 2009 would be good, yes? But I don't know for sure...

http://www.demonoid.com/files/download/1700375/24241690

included crack, requires utorrent or bittorrent to open. I suggest utorrent.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Thank you very much for your responses guys. I guess I'll either pay for TuneUp, crack it temporarily like Link suggested, or do everything manually.

The only problem with doing things manually is finding album artwork. I suppose google images can help with most of that, but some of these are hard to find perfectly scanned. However, I think doing things manually is my best bet. I'll just have to chock it up to another tedious process on my list of tedious processes that need doing.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Thank you very much for your responses guys. I guess I'll either pay for TuneUp, crack it temporarily like Link suggested, or do everything manually.

The only problem with doing things manually is finding album artwork. I suppose google images can help with most of that, but some of these are hard to find perfectly scanned. However, I think doing things manually is my best bet. I'll just have to chock it up to another tedious process on my list of tedious processes that need doing.

http://www.coverhunt.com/
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.