RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Cat battle sprite, anyone?

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Master
I'm making a game (rpg2003) in which cats are the battle characters. The problem is that the rtp doesn't have cat battle sprites. If anyone has a cat battle sprite or can get one somehow please post it here!

Thanks!
..........|¯•¸_¸,.•”ˆ¯....Thundercow....¯ˆ“•.,¸_¸•¯|..........
¯•_¹ˆ¯•ˆ¯¯±¸_Thunderclan WÅrrÏØr_¸±¯¯ˆ•¯ˆ²_•¯

Epequest
Game-25% complete
Demo-99% complete

Rep:
Level 83
Kidfox70. It happens.
You could take the Gaphic of the cat and edit it to be a Battler. But you might run into a size problem. To be honest you should look around in the resources, I'm sue theres something you could find. Also this probably isn't the place to pu this here, Resources would of been better. This is more for asking how to do something like events or something. Hope I helped! :)

**Edit**

Haha, yeah I thought it would get moved.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 07:16:54 PM by Kidfox70 »
I don't say bless you when people sneeze, cause i'm not God. Blessing people is his job. Lolo?

Rep:
Level 81
You could try googleing rpg maker resources or just take a shot at making it yourself.

Also, Kidfox, battler graphics can be as big as you want them to be if you're using animation files.

Rep:
Level 83
Kidfox70. It happens.
I was refering to useing the sprite set for the cat that comes from with the game. Useing it as a battler is fine. But it may be a bit small for his likeing, which is what I meant. A problem, like you said, that can be fixed.  :)
I don't say bless you when people sneeze, cause i'm not God. Blessing people is his job. Lolo?

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Master
Ok, there's a few problems that I had.....I did try to convert the "non-battle" sprite to being a battle sprite, but of course that didn't work. I still need all the animation pictures that all the other battle sprites have, and my artistic skills on the computer won't allow me to make those myself......

I have been searching with Google for the sprites, but haven't had any luck yet finding any cat battle sprites.

The only thing I think I can really do now is to continue to search on Google, or wait for someone who has a cat battle sprite to come across this thread.

Epequest
Game-25% complete
Demo-99% complete

Rep:
Level 81
You know, I remember stumbling across this  french rpg maker video of someone's game named something like Dark Blade or Shadow Blade. The main protagonist was a cat with a working battle sprite. If you could find it on youtube and get ahold of the poster, you might be able to get the sprite.

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Master
Ok, I'll search youtube for that.

Thanks!

Epequest
Game-25% complete
Demo-99% complete

Rep:
Level 81
Hey I just found out its called Knight Blade Story

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
Only a Real Alliance will Conquer.
Lol I was also thinking that to when using RMVX SBSV battle system or even RM2k3 I needed Animal Battle Sprites,but no one ever realy intended on using them :D
You think you Know me,but I don't Even Know myself ;D

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Master
Ok, I found the video, but how am I going to get the poster for it? I suppose I could send him a message on Youtube somehow.......

Epequest
Game-25% complete
Demo-99% complete