RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How much capacity of RAM my mother board will support?

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
Dear frnds i wanna change my ram bcoz i want my PC to run fast but dont knw maximum how much capacity of ram my mother board wil support can u guys tell me how do i find out that?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
This is posted in the wrong section.
The appropriate section would have been the Computing and Technology board.

In addition to that, you might want to provide more information on your motherboard itself. Generally speaking, your operating system can only use so much, and the motherboard only has enough slots for so many pieces of ram.

I'm not sure, but I believe that the typical motherboard has 4 or 6 slots for RAM. What's your operating system?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 06:51:45 AM by SirJackRex »

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
It will show what type of RAM, how much RAM, and answers any other questions you might have while giving you all the details about you RAM capacity. You can also buy the RAM from there if you're interested.