RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Orz...

<3
Rep:
Level 86
I'm my own personal tentacle monster.
So, I figured I'd let you guys know what's going on instead of dropping off the face of the earth as per usual.

I need to go in for surgery soon, so I'm not going to be around much.  Probably by the end of next week they'll be cutting me open and... yeah.  Not fun.  I hate my life.

I'll see you guys as soon as I feel better. <3

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Finally going in for the sex change, huh? :V

Good luck to you, hopefully everything will turn out just fine. :3

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Surgery :O why?
Well, good luck and all ;-;
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 86
So, yeah.  That surgery I needed, turned into surgery I needed NOW.  I just got back from the hospital yesterday.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Everything go alright?

<3
Rep:
Level 86
More or less.  Monday I woke up to a gallbladder attack, which was why I needed surgery.  Unfortunately my trouble progressed a LOT faster than they anticipated, and I woke up to another attack on Wednesday.  At one point I had 108 fever and my liver almost failed.  Fortunately everything went down and I was able to have my gallbladder safely removed.  I've got three cuts and a drain hole that are healing right now, so I'm kinda in pain, not to mention uncomfortable 'cause of the staples in my gut.

It looks and sounds worse than it is though.  I feel fine, just a little sore and stiff 'cause I have to lay in a certain position when I'm not up and moving around.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
._.

*hugs Asch and hopes her recovery is a swift one*