RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
He is coming....

Rep:
Level 91
The elders whisper his name in fear
The adults dare not tell the tale
The children only heard rumors

This summer.....

Ok this really isn't working....
For the second time ever, I am making a thread in the welcome section.
So I need to fill in some details regarding the 3 missing threads:
1. I am leaving along with Dwarra, we have discussed how this forums turned for the worse.
We felt like causing chaos but even that's not fun anymore.
2. I am back, The community seems to have grown and maybe there will be a way to contribute to it again
3. I am leaving, came back too soon and made the ultimate mistake of entering a sub-forum filled with nothing but flames.

And having those dealt with, the new awesome
4. I am back, I no longer use rm of any sort, rather than that I now enjoy programming by myself from scratch.
I am going to try my best to keep myself out of the said sub-forum and it's like.
Might consider downloading rm2k3 or alike to help people with eventing issues.
As I already started doing I'll attempt to hunt down any thread my programming knowledge can be of use in.
I also have a very large scale project I'll be working on the upcoming year, hoping I can use you for feedback reasons based on progress screenshots and in time pre-alpha and alpha testing.

I also posted my second project I ever posted on this forums:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,39213.0.html

well that's about it, and yes I am keeping the current signature, I'll see what I can do with the avatar later on I guess. (edit: got an avatar up)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 08:38:37 AM by blueXx »
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Who are you? ?_?

Rep:
Level 91
Who are you? ?_?

I am heaven, I am hell, I am earth, I am the sky, I am Cthulhu, I am g0d, I am all, I am none
Edit: Although I disagree with some of what is says here http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/BlueXx
I still have a page after me and that makes me AWESOME.

ok
I never thought about it this way... Very enlightening...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 06:21:21 PM by blueXx »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
You're retarded nobody gives a shit about you anymore

Rep:
Level 91
You're retarded nobody gives a shit about you anymore

I am not going to be dragged into flame wars with an immature brat.

Rep:
Level 98
LOL

Here we go again.

:lock:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Welcome back?

Rep:
Level 91

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Oh the hero to zero guy everyone disliked . . . welcome back.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I love you blaze!!!!!!
Oh the hero to zero guy everyone LOVEs (to hate) . . . welcome back.
Thank you.
Oh this username brings memories....
That aside it's the "hero" part that counts.
I am blaze's fan , I love blaze and I love his games and omg!!!
see? i even made this account's gender female!!!!!
so you will know i am not him at all and i am his fan and omg!!!!
I love you blaze!!!!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I love how you put words on me in your quote :V

Rep:
Level 91
I love how you put words on me in your quote :V
I love it too.

wait wait wait edit:
Did you have an old alias that I might know?

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
LOL, you said "alias".

Rep:
Level 91
LOL, you said "alias".
Yes, yes

edit: HOLY jesus god cake where did that thing come from

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
banned for a week due to dupe-age.
dupe will be permabanned.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
It is the age of dupes, where people have anonymous cyber orgies...

...oh wait, that's just me, nevermind. :V

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
:V Oh Zylos you naughty fox ~

So, that was a dupe account? How the heck it got that many posts? <x<

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
blueXx is a really old member. BlazeFan was a crappy dupe created during the Blaze fiasco.

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke

I think BlazeFan was the dupe, Sunny.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?

I can't help picture you sounding like an old man calling someone "sonny".

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
I can imitate an old man voice, no prob ;)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Wait, we banned him for a week for a dupe account he made 4 years ago? We never forget. We never forgive. I removed it for now; we'll see how long that lasts.

Anyhoo, welcome back BlueXx

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Is it just me, or did you wrote Milf instead of Milk? :0