RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Credit Cards

Rep:
Level 91
:totallyofftopic:

The point of the topic was to talk about Animefan's question and situation, not random and general information about credit cards.
His situation involves credit-card fright, it's only fitting to let him know they aren't demonic squares.
It's also fitting to let him know that currently a debt card is a better option.
holy shit my sig was big!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, even in my Programming Language thread (that I forgot existed until recently, lol), NAMKCOR stays on topic and you, blueXx, tend to go off and prove your own point. I mean, I don't know enough to argue or anything, but I could see it. P: Oh well, people do get carried away.

Rep:
Level 91
Will be noted.
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
:totallyofftopic:

The point of the topic was to talk about Animefan's question and situation, not random and general information about credit cards.
I appreciate the advice that you give to me and, you're right, I am a "STUPID FUCK". But lay off blueXx, will ya? I think his opinion is relevant given the way I described credit cards in my opening post.

That being said, although I defend his post, I don't necessarily agree with it entirely:
His situation involves credit-card fright, it's only fitting to let him know they aren't demonic squares.
Yes they are. Self-control and responsibility aside, they totally are. (Disclaimer: I don't actually believe credit cards are possessed.)

Also, Idk how old you are, but you can't have a credit card until you're 18 anyways. soo...
I'm almost 19, actually. I should be thinking about a conceal carry permit in my state sometime soon.

Well thread, here's what happened:
I'm going to avoid credit cards a bit longer. At least until I'm a college student with a job. I ordered the damn DS Lite battery through check, which is going to take fucking forever but at least I didn't have to charge it to something. And my "six withdraws in a 30 day period" limit will be just fine when it comes to ordering other stuff online. If I ever want to order more than six things, I can just send enough money for more than one transaction to my paypal account ahead of time.

Thanks for your replies which influenced my decision.