RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Air Pressure

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/529708

A flash art visual novel with branching endings. Can you figure it out?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I don't get it :(

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Spoiler for:
Girl = Drugs? But the nurse ending confused me. Didn't hit any veins or arteries? Was he injecting, or did he try to kill himself?

Kinda neat, I guess.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
This shit's ghey :I

I stopped playing.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Spoiler for:
Girl = Drugs? But the nurse ending confused me. Didn't hit any veins or arteries? Was he injecting, or did he try to kill himself?

Kinda neat, I guess.

Spoiler for:
Heroin. "She clung on to my left arm"

I stopped playing.

Art games are nearly always boring, I just posted it because of the surprise near the end.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

I stopped playing.

ghey is a really stupid word.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Art games are nearly always boring, I just posted it because of the surprise near the end.

Which surprise? ._.

I've only got two ending, one where he leaves her, and twice when they just stay together

Though i like the drug reference now you said it

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke

ghey is a really stupid word.
It's shitty, then, if you prefer.

:/

I didn't see the point. It was like it was trying too hard to achieve something...

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Postmodernism.

How we love to hate you.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Spoiler for:
I don't think the "clung to my left arm" was relevant. According to the story, he didn't try mainlining until the hospital ending. Clinging to his arm was just a metaphor for being there, not for mainlining. And apparently he missed...? That's what the nurse said. "You're lucky you didn't hit any veins or arteries" or something like that. What's that all about? How do you miss?

Unless he was trying a much bigger dose to be "closer to her," and was so messed up he missed?

I dunno. I definitely get it, the hospital ending just doesn't make sense to me. But I guess most people assume mainlining is the only way people do heroin.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 12:45:37 PM by Arlen »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Spoiler for:
I don't think the "clung to my left arm" was relevant. According to the story, he didn't try mainlining until the hospital ending. Clinging to his arm was just a metaphor for being there, not for mainlining. And apparently he missed...? That's what the nurse said. "You're lucky you didn't hit any veins or arteries" or something like that. What's that all about? How do you miss?

I dunno. I definitely get it, the hospital ending just doesn't make sense to me.

Spoiler for:
Heroin can be injected, so when the Nurse said he missed, he meant he didn't hit something that could have caused damage to his body. This also tells you how the clinging line comes into play; if you take a look at where the girl is and where she is on his arm, it is normally around that point Heroin is injected. Combining these two things together shows that she could be a metaphor for Heroin, not drugs in general.

EDIT:

Spoiler for:
I just played again and he actually says "wrapped around my arm". Before injecting, something is normally used to wrap around the arm to get the veins to show for an accurate injection.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 12:51:29 PM by Tezuka »

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
this was fun...and surprisingly metaphoric