RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Looking to commission scripte

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
update
The scripter who emailed me turns out to be busier then he first thought, so I do still need a scripter.

-Now that I've been working on my game for a while I think it's time to start commissioning some custom scripts.  I'd like to pay a scripter to create some scripts for me.  They would not be able to post them on the forum (I'm paying for use in my game specifically) but maybe a "lite" version would be okay.

-Since I'm funding and working on the entire project myself I have to be very careful with my spending.  So if there's anyone who's willing to do me this favor for $20-$80 (dependent on the script) I would really appreciate it.

-If interested, shoot me an email at passededge@gmail.com with some example scripts you've already finished.  If you'd like to see my project post, here it is http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,37988.0.html 

Thanks for reading!

ps. Full credit will be given.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 05:35:15 PM by passededge »

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Scripter who was going to assist me is actually too busy, so I'm once again looking for a commercial scripter.