RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Games You Regret Buying

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
The Sims3:
I don't know...I really, really enjoyed building my house and creating my characters, but after than it just got boring. I didn't know what to do and I stopped playing it. I really wanted to like what's after the house and character construction, but I couldn't. I'll give it another go sometime soon. I only paid $20 for it, which is steal considering that I bought it two months after it came out!

Pokemon Channel:
Awful, awful "game."

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
All I ever do is build a very, very nice house to show off my designer skills, then delete it.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
EverGrace for PS2. Oh my god, the game was bad in every aspect.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
EverGrace for PS2. Oh my Cthulhu, the game was bad in every aspect.
Especially the music, jesus christ.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I think the game's name was Orphan, was just...ugh it was sh*t.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Disaster Report - PS2

Just no

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
OH SHIT THAT REMINDS ME

THAT ONE GAME WHERE YOU USE VOICE TO TELL THAT BITCH WHAT TO DO

OH GOD NO

"FUCKING GO BITCH"

"Sorry, you're coming in patchy, can you repeat that?"

"OPEN DOOR"

"What?"

"OPEN DOOR"

"Sorry, can't hear you."

"OPEN DOOR"

She turns left.
FSKAJFKASJFKAS
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I remember thinking about buying that, then I saw an X-Play report on it. Was funny when they do it but when I think about me doing it, I'd break my ps2. "Shoot" the girl would go "What now?" or something stupid.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Final Fantasy XI.

I bought it recently and there's NOBODY on.
FFXIV MMO for PC coming out, I think? P: Maybe something to look forward to?

<3
Rep:
Level 86
I'm my own personal tentacle monster.
I bought FF11 when it was still popular.  I still regretted it.

Not so much regret buying the games, but I wish I knew how to hack my PSP sooner.  Ah well...

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
FFXIV MMO for PC coming out, I think? P: Maybe something to look forward to?

I am SUPER psyched for that.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It's coming out for the PS3, too. WOW. Also:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/960743-dragonica-online

Whoa. The images look like just the PC game images, though, LOL.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
The Orange Box.
Not because it's bad or anything. All the games are awesome.
It's because I bought the 360 version, and found out later that TF2 is way better on the PC.
On the other hand, I got achievements from it, so that probably makes up for it.

Velvet Assassin. I was expecting like a 1940's, feminine Hitman, didn't get it. At least I waited until the price dropped.

Rumble Roses XX. I don't care how much jiggle there is. The controls are terrible in this game which makes it difficult to unlock anything awesome.

Lost Magic. It feels to me like an early DS release still experimenting with making the stylus useful. Spells take too long to draw to conjure them up effectively.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Assasin's Creed

It was good for the first twenty minutes, then . . . it just simply became monotonous & boring.

Rep:
Level 83
Assasin's Creed

It was good for the first twenty minutes, then . . . it just simply became monotonous & boring.
Are you kidding me? It was an amazing game.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Pardon me . . . but it wasn't for me. All I did was doing the same routine over & over again, punch some guy for information, steal something from someone, kill the bad guy of the town. and it keeps getting on and on . . . I just got tired. It may be awesome to you, but to me it was boring as hell, case close.

Rep:
Level 84
I agree with Sunny here. Assasin's creed kinda sucked. It was repetitive and slow paced.

I regret buying a certian zetta lame game.

Rep:
Level 83
I regretted buying all the games I bought for the Gamecube. Total waste of money.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Are you kidding me? It was an amazing game.
LOOOOOOL.
Yes, rooftop simulator was a great game.

PS- buy good games for Gamecube next time.

Rep:
Level 83
Like what? I bought a couple that were supposedly good but they all failed. I think I will stay with Sony anyway.

Rep:
Level 84
You didn't like Melee or Twilight Princess? Even Pikman was good.

Only one I didn't like was Spyro. Not because I didn't like it, but because it finished way too quickly.

Rep:
Level 83
I have Twilight Princess for Wii. Melee was ok(I never bought it either), I like Brawl way better. And Pikman, I don't recall if I ever played it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I agree with Sunny here. Assasin's creed kinda sucked. It was repetitive and slow paced.

name a game that isn't the same thing repeatedly, and I'll show you a minigame collection.  In all seriousness if you don't want to be repeating the same task for hours you shouldn't be playing a videogame.

I regret buying a certian zetta lame game.

if by that you are making a clever reference to TWEWY I'm going to have to say that I find your opinion to be invalid.

I have Twilight Princess for Wii. Melee was ok(I never bought it either), I like Brawl way better. And Pikman, I don't recall if I ever played it.

Brawl is slow and you can't even Wavedash or SHFFL.  Makes me dislike it compared to Melee.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 83
you can't even Wavedash or SHFFL.
This sucked. But I liked the cast better, even if I hate the controller

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
you can't even Wavedash or SHFFL.
This sucked. But I liked the cast better, even if I hate the controller

too many characters were just carbon copies of each other, it was stupid.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon