RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Games You Regret Buying

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
GTA IV.

Repetitive, glitchy, awkward, frustrating, and ultimately boring.

Why did I buy this game?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Final Fantasy 12.

Boring Storyline.

You bought GTA IV, because the older ones happend to be fun?
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 96
Yes, exactly.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Final Fantasy XI.

I bought it recently and there's NOBODY on.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Final Fantasy 12.

Boring Storyline.
I was thinking of buying this, too. P: Can't be worse than FFXIII, though, right? lol

Rep:
Level 96
I want to try Red Dead Redemption, but I'm afraid it's just like GTA IV in that the world is gigantic, and you THINK you can do SO MANY THINGS, but the reality is it's
repetitive, glitchy, awkward, frustrating, and ultimately boring.
And it just got immediate 10/10 ratings from everyone because OMG ITS LIKE GTA WITH HORSES JIZZINMYPANTS I LOVE ROCKSTAR

Rockstar may be the Apple of the gaming world. Spend tons of money on making it look nice, reality is it's not that fun of a  game.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Just Cause 2 - Was fun for a little while, but became boring rather quickly after I beat the game. It's a huge world, but there's not much more you can do but blow shit up and tie people to things.

Red Dead Redemption - I really enjoyed this at first, but I got bored with it. I haven't even beaten it because I haven't felt like playing.

Honestly, I wish I didn't buy (at least one of) these games and instead used the 120/60 dollars to buy Super Mario Galaxy 2, which I really doubt would disappoint me at all.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
I thought RDR was better than GTA, never liked anything other than Vice City myself, but it isn't ACTION PACKED THRILLER, there are boring parts but the story told is MUCH better and more drawing than GTA stories.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Final Fantasy XI.

I told you the game is dead.
Everyone is endgame.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
I told you the game is dead.
Everyone is endgame.

I thought all the endgamers quit because Absolute Virtue was too crazy.

On Topic: Pokemon Green. Didn't work on my Australian GBC.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That's weird. Nintendo's portable consoles were supposed to be free from region restrictions. Proof:
http://www.joystiq.com/2008/10/06/dsi-only-software-is-region-locked/

Even then, a lot of stuff is still not affected in the DSi, but that's irrelevant to you.

Rep:
Level 84
That is kinda weird. Guess it was already broken by the time I bought it. Maybe the last owner tried to catch Missingno or something.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Harvey Birdman for PSP. I love the show, and when I heard the game played like Phoenix Wright I was intrigued. The sad thing is though that it's terribly, horribly short, some of the things you have to do to progress are COMPLETELY random, and Lewis Black's performance (and it makes me sad to say this since I like the guy a lot) was laughably forced.

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
Oh, damn, this is going to be an easy one...

Goddamn Spec Ops (don't remember which one, but it was an old one.)

Gameplay was bad, controls were clunky, game was hilariously short, and there's no motivation to do anything in the game.

It was like Call of Duty if you castrated it. And I don't even like CoD that much (but the Special Operations missions are fun as shit, though.)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Harvey Birdman for PSP. I love the show, and when I heard the game played like Phoenix Wright I was intrigued. The sad thing is though that it's terribly, horribly short, some of the things you have to do to progress are COMPLETELY random, and Lewis Black's performance (and it makes me sad to say this since I like the guy a lot) was laughably forced.
Well, the PSP is a handheld console so the games tend to be short unless it's a game like Monster Hunter or Disgaea where the amount of gametime you can squeeze out of a game depends on the player's dedication to the game.

And you bought a game for the PSP? :o lol

EDIT: Geez, these smileys are awful. :( I want the old ones backkkk.

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
Project of the Month winner for May 2009
I spent $5 for Chaos Legion and I want every penny back plus compensation for the hours of my life I'll never get back...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Well, the PSP is a handheld console so the games tend to be short

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not usually.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Eh, kinda, idk. Maybe I'll look at the RPGs I played and see how much playtime is on them.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
handheld games tend to sport shorter individual missions to make them easier to accomplish in a sitting, or saving everywhere, but they can be long enough.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That might be why I feel like they're shorter. P:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Yes, exactly.
if you liked the more arcadey feel try saints row 2 mission diversity out the wazoo, fun to play, you can do so many different things. it's like San Andreas 2

and I really liked red dead redemption, there's way more to do you can hunt there are random events. if you're not sure i'd highly suggest a rent.

(for example of things to do I was having trouble beating a minigame because this one guy would always beat me. so i pushed him off a cliff. minigame got beat, i got my outfit scrap and all was well.)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 07:01:40 PM by Strike Reyhi »

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I spent $5 for Chaos Legion and I want every penny back plus compensation for the hours of my life I'll never get back...
I honestly liked that game to be honest.

--

Another game I regret buying...Armored Core 2, its fun at times but half the time you spend most of the time just getting yourself killed, repairing, getting more ammo, etc. The missions like protecting someone, you can accidently run them over, shoot them, or if you don't shoot the rocks in time they blow up.

:/
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

Rep:
Level 84

Well, the PSP is a handheld console so the games tend to be short unless it's a game like Monster Hunter or Disgaea where the amount of gametime you can squeeze out of a game depends on the player's dedication to the game.

Most games for the PSP are remakes, so you can't really say that they're shorter than most console games...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Not really... A good majority of PSP games are original. Patapon? What Have I Done to Deserve This My Lord? MGS:PW? Dissidia? Crisis Core?

In fact, I think the top rated games for PSP are original. Also, the argument against me that these games are long can stand, but it depends on how you play the game as well. Just sayin'.

Rep:
Level 82
Treat Every Game Like Your Last.
Prince or Persia - Rival Swords Wii... =[

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
The Sims3:
I don't know...I really, really enjoyed building my house and creating my characters, but after than it just got boring. I didn't know what to do and I stopped playing it. I really wanted to like what's after the house and character construction, but I couldn't. I'll give it another go sometime soon. I only paid $20 for it, which is steal considering that I bought it two months after it came out!

Pokemon Channel:
Awful, awful "game."

Rep:
Level 98
All I ever do is build a very, very nice house to show off my designer skills, then delete it.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
EverGrace for PS2. Oh my god, the game was bad in every aspect.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
EverGrace for PS2. Oh my Cthulhu, the game was bad in every aspect.
Especially the music, jesus christ.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I think the game's name was Orphan, was just...ugh it was sh*t.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Disaster Report - PS2

Just no

Rep:
Level 98
OH SHIT THAT REMINDS ME

THAT ONE GAME WHERE YOU USE VOICE TO TELL THAT BITCH WHAT TO DO

OH GOD NO

"FUCKING GO BITCH"

"Sorry, you're coming in patchy, can you repeat that?"

"OPEN DOOR"

"What?"

"OPEN DOOR"

"Sorry, can't hear you."

"OPEN DOOR"

She turns left.
FSKAJFKASJFKAS

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I remember thinking about buying that, then I saw an X-Play report on it. Was funny when they do it but when I think about me doing it, I'd break my ps2. "Shoot" the girl would go "What now?" or something stupid.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Final Fantasy XI.

FFXIV MMO for PC coming out, I think? P: Maybe something to look forward to?

<3
Rep:
Level 86
I'm my own personal tentacle monster.
I bought FF11 when it was still popular.  I still regretted it.

Not so much regret buying the games, but I wish I knew how to hack my PSP sooner.  Ah well...

Rep:
Level 84
FFXIV MMO for PC coming out, I think? P: Maybe something to look forward to?

I am SUPER psyched for that.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It's coming out for the PS3, too. WOW. Also:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/960743-dragonica-online

Whoa. The images look like just the PC game images, though, LOL.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
The Orange Box.
Not because it's bad or anything. All the games are awesome.
It's because I bought the 360 version, and found out later that TF2 is way better on the PC.
On the other hand, I got achievements from it, so that probably makes up for it.

Velvet Assassin. I was expecting like a 1940's, feminine Hitman, didn't get it. At least I waited until the price dropped.

Rumble Roses XX. I don't care how much jiggle there is. The controls are terrible in this game which makes it difficult to unlock anything awesome.

Lost Magic. It feels to me like an early DS release still experimenting with making the stylus useful. Spells take too long to draw to conjure them up effectively.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Assasin's Creed

It was good for the first twenty minutes, then . . . it just simply became monotonous & boring.

Rep:
Level 83
Assasin's Creed

It was good for the first twenty minutes, then . . . it just simply became monotonous & boring.
Are you kidding me? It was an amazing game.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Pardon me . . . but it wasn't for me. All I did was doing the same routine over & over again, punch some guy for information, steal something from someone, kill the bad guy of the town. and it keeps getting on and on . . . I just got tired. It may be awesome to you, but to me it was boring as hell, case close.

Rep:
Level 84
I agree with Sunny here. Assasin's creed kinda sucked. It was repetitive and slow paced.

I regret buying a certian zetta lame game.

Rep:
Level 83
I regretted buying all the games I bought for the Gamecube. Total waste of money.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Are you kidding me? It was an amazing game.
LOOOOOOL.
Yes, rooftop simulator was a great game.

PS- buy good games for Gamecube next time.

Rep:
Level 83
Like what? I bought a couple that were supposedly good but they all failed. I think I will stay with Sony anyway.

Rep:
Level 84
You didn't like Melee or Twilight Princess? Even Pikman was good.

Only one I didn't like was Spyro. Not because I didn't like it, but because it finished way too quickly.

Rep:
Level 83
I have Twilight Princess for Wii. Melee was ok(I never bought it either), I like Brawl way better. And Pikman, I don't recall if I ever played it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I agree with Sunny here. Assasin's creed kinda sucked. It was repetitive and slow paced.

name a game that isn't the same thing repeatedly, and I'll show you a minigame collection.  In all seriousness if you don't want to be repeating the same task for hours you shouldn't be playing a videogame.

I regret buying a certian zetta lame game.

if by that you are making a clever reference to TWEWY I'm going to have to say that I find your opinion to be invalid.

I have Twilight Princess for Wii. Melee was ok(I never bought it either), I like Brawl way better. And Pikman, I don't recall if I ever played it.

Brawl is slow and you can't even Wavedash or SHFFL.  Makes me dislike it compared to Melee.

Rep:
Level 83
you can't even Wavedash or SHFFL.
This sucked. But I liked the cast better, even if I hate the controller

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
you can't even Wavedash or SHFFL.
This sucked. But I liked the cast better, even if I hate the controller

too many characters were just carbon copies of each other, it was stupid.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Brawl is slow and you can't even Wavedash or SHFFL.  Makes me dislike it compared to Melee.
At least someone understands! ;8 I love Melee. I will defend a Melee > Brawl argument with my life, though, I will say Brawl is a better game for the casual gamer. But Metaknight da bess.

And you can plug in GC controllers, ya know.

Also, I heard Pikman was pretty bad or repetitive or something. idk. But I wanna play F-Zero GX, lol. I heard that's hard :3 And underrated. And Windwaker was cool. I liked the art especially, and the spinning sword move was cool, lol. But traveling by boat a lot was not.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Metaknight is cheap spammy shit.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Left 4 dead 2, played it twice, matchmaking sucks.
Champions online, bored last summer loved this mmo, went to uni forgot about it D:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

> Blaming bad players on the game
> Expecting matchmaking to churn out liquid gold team members every time
> Rating a game based on a bad team experience from playing with RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol, but he's top tier so you can't really argue. P: Plus, everyone's "spamming" to a certain degree in the game. And gayer stuff than MK occurs (because MK just rapes due to not being able to be punished frame-by-frame for his moves, three types of recoveries (ignoring his crazy jumps), a strong but quick down-smash, and etc.) such as PLANKING or CAMPING. Brawl makes its use of the timer much more than Melee which is ghey.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91

> Rating a game based on a bad team experience from playing with RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET

I didnt blame the players :V.

Matchmaking takes forever to get into a game.

I also played it with a bunch of friends. Still sucked.

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
I don't care what anyone says, TWEWY was... crappy.

The "unique" battle system was annoying, the game progression was annoying, and the boss battles that you could see from a mile away were alternatively easy and annoying. Easy because I never lost one, but annoying because of the shitty battle system.

But, in TWEWY's defence, the way food consumption worked was kind of cool.
EDIT:

Oh, and I never finished TWEWY, because I didn't feel like going back to previous chapters to collect "Secret Reports" to tie all the loose plot ends. It was kind of a big "FUCK YOU" to the player.  :mad:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 03:57:06 PM by Mikhail Faulken »

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander

I too, found it boring. The entire thing just seemed pointless to me, although I must admit the chainsaw was bloody fun. (Shit, seriously, I did not intend for that pun, promise! ;o)
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Lol, but he's top tier so you can't really argue. P: Plus, everyone's "spamming" to a certain degree in the game. And gayer stuff than MK occurs (because MK just rapes due to not being able to be punished frame-by-frame for his moves, three types of recoveries (ignoring his crazy jumps), a strong but quick down-smash, and etc.) such as PLANKING or CAMPING. Brawl makes its use of the timer much more than Melee which is ghey.

cheap.
spammy.
shit.

You don't have to spam to win at SSB unless you suck.

I don't care what anyone says, TWEWY was... crappy.

The "unique" battle system was annoying, the game progression was annoying, and the boss battles that you could see from a mile away were alternatively easy and annoying. Easy because I never lost one, but annoying because of the shitty battle system.

But, in TWEWY's defence, the way food consumption worked was kind of cool.
EDIT:

Oh, and I never finished TWEWY, because I didn't feel like going back to previous chapters to collect "Secret Reports" to tie all the loose plot ends. It was kind of a big "FUCK YOU" to the player.  :mad:

I liked the battle system, it felt engaging and I only really used the top screen when I -really- needed the bonus attack, otherwise I just put them on AI and let them do their thing.

The story was interesting enough to me, I loved the art direction, the enemies were cool, and the music was badass.

I too, found it boring. The entire thing just seemed pointless to me, although I must admit the chainsaw was bloody fun. (Shit, seriously, I did not intend for that pun, promise! ;o)

> game completely about zombies
> have a point

I think you're missing something here.  The "point" of the game is to shoot zombies, also versus mode is badass as all hell.  Also if you played the game with friends and it was still boring, your friends must have been boring, because there's plenty of fun to be had, especially with a lot of the community campaigns.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 05:47:41 AM by NAMKCOR »

Rep:
Level 96
Namkcor, I don't mean to cramp your style, but this is games you regret buying, not justify your emotions or feeling jilted to Namkcor. You're kind of on everyone. :P

*friendly arm punch*

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

cheap.
spammy.
shit.

You don't have to spam to win at SSB unless you suck.
No johns. Even if MK is broken, you can still win as long as you're the better player. tires don exit, man. Plus, Brawl > Melee so it doesn't even matter. P:

EDIT: Wobbles. 'nuff said.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 11:37:14 AM by mastermoo420 »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I really love L4D2. The melee weapons alone make it a better game than its predecessor.
We should play a round sometime, nam. :]

Metaknight is my favorite... ;.;
I don't take the spammy route with Metaknight; I don't "bait" players or whatever into a trap of really quick moves.
And they gave everybody the double jump move, so spammy at a low rate doesn't exactly add up particularly fast; especially when playing against more than one opponent. (When you lock one, max two, players into a constant sword attack you're leaving yourself open for anything and everything; and if one of those guys gets out it's over, unless he or she somehow gets caught back in it again...)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
GUYS I CAN PLAY L4D2 WITH YOU GUYS, LOL. Well, not yet. In a week to two weeks. <3

And WoP MK is the coolest.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
GUYS I CAN PLAY L4D2 WITH YOU GUYS, LOL. Well, not yet. In a week to two weeks. <3
Or maybe we could all see a movie. I heard that Toy Story 3 is pretty cool.

I can buy the pop-corn.

Also, what's WoP MK?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
lol wat.

WoP = Wall of Pain, usually used by Jigglypuff in SSBM. Basically, you create... a wall of pain, lol. You throw someone off the ledge or use an aerial or smash attack (preferably aerial or throw because you'll be closer to them, unless at lower %'s) and, since you have, like, 10 jumps, you jump after them and position yourself correctly so you keep on using aerials to push them to the blast lines. I like doing WoP because it makes me feel cool, lol.

Rep:
Level 83
lol wat.

WoP = Wall of Pain, usually used by Jigglypuff in SSBM. Basically, you create... a wall of pain, lol. You throw someone off the ledge or use an aerial or smash attack (preferably aerial or throw because you'll be closer to them, unless at lower %'s) and, since you have, like, 10 jumps, you jump after them and position yourself correctly so you keep on using aerials to push them to the blast lines. I like doing WoP because it makes me feel cool, lol.

Cheap ass bull shit. This is why I dislike playing against Kirby/Jiggly. I like Ganondork, just because I don't need speed to win.

Rep:
Level 84
Nothing can be cheaper than a Counter Happy Marth.

Counter->Counter->Waits for Grab->Rolling Dodge->Side-Smash->Win.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol no johns, you noobs. Both tactics you guys hate are easily counterable (for the most part) especially in Brawl considering there's NO HITLAG. Kirby sucks, anyways, in non SSB64. And, for WoP, you just need to DI correctly, and it's not easy to do it in the first place. For a counter-happy Marth, I must say you just have to be bad or something if you don't realize he's going to counter, lol. I'm not a pro or anything, but I'm pretty sure I know more than you guys. P:

Rep:
Level 83
Well I must be playing all pros or some shit because I have to deal with the WoP every time I play online. So...yeah

Rep:
Level 84
For a counter-happy Marth, I must say you just have to be bad or something if you don't realize he's going to counter, lol. I'm not a pro or anything, but I'm pretty sure I know more than you guys. P:

That's why I R-dodge a few times to make them sus (I play the role of Marth, btw). It's all about reading your opponent when playing Counter-Marth. Smash Balls make it a bit easier though, since Side-Smash doesn't always go as I like (To be fair, Critical Hit doesn't always too, but it does it's job most of the time).

But you're probably right about being better than me, seeing as I haven't been playing for very long and most of my skills are the ones I inherited from Melee.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Well I must be playing all pros or some shit because I have to deal with the WoP every time I play online. So...yeah
If you're playing Brawl... there are no pros... LOL. Especially online; I hear the lag can be hell.

And if you had skills in Melee... why would you switch to Brawl? P:

Rep:
Level 84
'cause I had no idea you could play online D:

Rep:
Level 83
You have lag? I have never experienced lag playing Brawl online

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
The lag is pretty bad. I think I had to manually shutdown my Wii one time...?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Namkcor, I don't mean to cramp your style, but this is games you regret buying, not justify your emotions or feeling jilted to Namkcor. You're kind of on everyone. :P

*friendly arm punch*

shush, I'm bored.

Rep:
Level 83
The lag is pretty bad. I think I had to manually shutdown my Wii one time...?
??? I seriously have never had a problem with Brawl online...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I've only heard bad things about Brawl online, lol. Also, lol @ how this is now a Melee/Brawl thread for the most part.

Rep:
Level 96

*friendly arm punch*

shush, I'm bored.

Kay, so long as it's been brought to your attention. ^_^ I'll letcha have at it.

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Wasnt this thread called games you regret buying, not "bitch over brawl"
Anyway, heres mien:
WCW vs NWO
It sucked really bad

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
That Stupid Spctrobes Game for DS. Its so corny, dont even remember why i bought it!

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Your gonna hate me but, Fallout: New Vegas.

not because its bad but because its long. Ive played it for hours and hours so much that I got annoyed with it. I will go back and complete it and It is a good game, But I need a break from it.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
COD: Black Ops.... and AC 2 because I don't have internet at home.

Rep:
Level 83
You aren't human, if you regret Black Ops. lol. ;)
I regret the entire Gamecube.

Rep:
Level 76
~I am your worst nightmare~
2010 Most Immature Member
Conquer Online, because it got really boring after they changed the way it was along time ago when more people played and everything was fun...
kaboth (a.k.a. Ic3ByTE)

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
what i've played of black ops was on par with the older call of duty games. they toned down the stupid bullshit from MW2. fuck nuketown though and as cool as the idea is fuck rcxd's they should have been a 5 killstreak. at 3 you see one every five fucking seconds.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You aren't human, if you regret Black Ops. *snicker*. ;)
Super Smash Bros. Melee alone should be enough to justify the GameCube

Rep:
Level 83
Super Smash Bros. Melee alone should be enough to justify the GameCube
Justify? Eh... Even with the awesomeness of Melee, I don't think it alone can justify the thing call Gamecube

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't regret buying Black Ops. I knew I wasn't going to like it when I got it, but when a game is the all-time best selling and most reserved, you can't ignore it and call yourself a gamer. It has to be played. I don't like it, and the whole series needs a massive overhaul before they put a new one out. I'm tired of grenade spam, and these one button presses to complete objectives is way too 1999.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Did I ever say Spore? What the fuck. That wasn't the game I wanted; I wanted this, one of the best games ever.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII

I NEVER SAID I WAS HUMAN SIR.

I don't have internet and the single player mode kind of sucks so...

Rep:
Level 96
I loved the piss out of Modern Warfare (the first) for the online, and I still hate the single player. It's miserable. The story? Yeah, there are some fun moments. But they're few and far between. I loved the gilly suit mission, for instance, but hated the FUCKING FERRISWHEEL. The fun bits were interspersed among infinite frustration from neverending swarms of durka durkas. If a shotgun blast to the head does NOT kill your enemy, there is a problem!

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Precisely... so I bought a game that is essentially multiplayer only (if you want to have fun). Multiplayer isn't much fun on your own :( all my faggy ass friends play online and don't want to play offline at my house.

Bleerh. I regret buying it...

Rep:
Level 96
It's okay. *pat pat*

At least you didn't buy the playstation version of RPG maker. And then the sequel for PS2. THAT was regrettable.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
There were PS versions?

This I have to see.

EDIT: DEAR GOD MY EYES.

Rep:
Level 96
Don't listen to the music, or it will be DEER JEEBUZ MA EYURZ

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Justify? Eh... Even with the awesomeness of Melee, I don't think it alone can justify the thing call Gamecube
Windwaker was also fun, and I loved the cel-shadingness of it.

But Melee, I guess it's more preferential. If you've ever played it competitively, then of course you'd enjoy it more. P:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Blood Omen 2. It butchered the storyline of a story-driven game SERIES, and the gameplay was shitty, too. Not to mention abysmal voice acting...
:tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Resonance of Fate

Rep:
Level 84
Badman 2

It didn't do the series any justice.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I may have mentioned this before ( I'm too lazy to go back and check) but Final Fantasy X-2. It seemed geared for a young female audience except for all the bitty costumes and the story was LAME. The job class system was neat but poorly packged. And when I got to the last dungeon, it turn out my CD was scratched. I had to get a new one to finish... which sucked, too.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
X-2 was just jpop in a game.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Civilization V: I didn't buy it, but I regret getting it.  Not because I don't like it, but because I lost 13 hours to it this weekend, and am now behind one week on programming homework.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Goddamnit, I knew it. I knew I should have ragged on you when I saw you go on steam so much this weekend.

Rep:
Level 89
Yeah, I regret buying some games... In fact, I regret ever buying the most dreaded video game that gave me nightmares for about a year. A game that is so blasphemous, that it puts the Zelda CD-i games to shame. The blasphemy that is... Anubis II for the Wii!

But eventually, I sold it and now I am happy. ;D
RuneWorld (Title clickable)
Now recruiting!

Spoiler for:
Current team:
Composer 1 = Suezo
Eventer = RefresherSpray
You wish to apply? Send a PM with a sample of your work with an attachment.

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
Yeah, I regret buying some games... In fact, I regret ever buying the most dreaded video game that gave me nightmares for about a year. A game that is so blasphemous, that it puts the Zelda CD-i games to shame. The blasphemy that is... Anubis II for the Wii!

But eventually, I sold it and now I am happy. ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cnnmfZURac

WHY CHANGE PERFECTION, RIGHT?

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I wouldn't have even bought that game in the first place.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Mmm, I think the game I regret -getting- (didn't buy it) is Legion or Legend of Excalibur or something gay like that. I can't remember the name. I know you play as Arthur but you have magic powers and shit and the game play is kind of impossible because it's so buggy. I don't know if I've ever beaten it. I just stop playing.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
>3rd party wii game
>complete garbage
WHO KNEW!?

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Glargle.

IMA CHEER THIS TOPIC UP WITH A GAME I DON'T REGRET BUYING.

KINGDOM HEARTS 1 + 2, AMIRIGHT?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
OMG THAT IS SO OFF-TOPIC THAT IS ACTUALLY THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD! YOU ARE INSANEEEEEEEE!

Yes, those games are nice. I do not regret buying them.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
JUST HOW I ROLL MA'AM.

Also, their are so many shit games in this fucking thread. I'm going to add one more.

Madworld.

I wanted to love that game, so so much. but it was just way too short and there was no reason to go back to it afterwards.

Rep:
Level 96
My best friend loved that game but I didn't see the point in it.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
There wasnt one...

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Baroque

This dropped game dropped me right into gameplay. No tutorial, no hints, no general direction.
I didn't even know how to open the menu for the longest time. I wish I sold it back sooner, it's only worth a dollar now D:

Rep:
Level 83
Baroque

This dropped game dropped me right into gameplay. No tutorial, no hints, no general direction.
I didn't even know how to open the menu for the longest time. I wish I sold it back sooner, it's only worth a dollar now D:
I rented that. Waste of money. I wasted 2 hours on my life on it... looking up how to do stuff, and finally just gave up.

EXECUTED WEEBLING?
Rep:
Level 81
Im still here.. hahahahahaha
Magic Pengal (PS2) $27

Ark the lad (PS2) $15

Both Sucked.. :(
Hey if you need anything just ask.

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
Baroque

I rented that. Waste of money. I wasted 2 hours on my life on it... looking up how to do stuff, and finally just gave up.
Just watched a video of that on YouTube.

Jesus, it's like an Alpha version of Demon's Souls.

No seriously, you die and start all over, game doesn't tell you shit, it's hard as fuck, the weird controls take forever to get used to.

Only difference is, Demon's Souls doesn't suck, it's quite good actually.

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10