RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVX] Faceset Artist wanted.

Rep:
Level 84
Nothing lasts Forever.
I may need artists for other things later but for now, I would like a faceset artist so that I can give each of my main characters a face and have them work so that I can work towards releasing a demo.

All of these characters need a face. And many others.

If you would like, you can make a face out of one of these characters first we have Euro, a farmer boy, next we have Layk, who is a sailor. After that Alora, she's the bubbly Vanille like character, Nix, he is a bit effeminate so his face will be more female like than male, Adrianna the villainess, she has a bored look on her face all the time. And the last is a dancer.

Euro's eyes are grey, Layk's are brown, Nix's are light blue, Alora's are hazel ( green ) and Adrianna's are crimson with an extra ring around the pupil. The dancers can be whatever.

If this post is wrong, please inform me and I will modify it. Thankyou.