RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
And... I'm done. Sort of.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Yes, this is a long post, in my usual long-winded fashion.

I've been a member here for nearly 5 years - before RMRK even existed, and this was www.crankeye.com/forums . For the first 4 years this place was a big part of my life. Maybe not even that long. After that I was kind of just holding on to something that was just a memory of what it used to be.

No, this isn't another "RMRK IS GOING DOWNHILL" topic. No, this isn't even out of anger or rage. It's just time to move on. Of course the glory days of this place are behind it. Does that mean RMRK is dead or "going downhill"? No, not really. Most forums peak in their early life. It's changed over the years, and I no longer belong. That's not a bad thing. RMRK is quickly becoming more RPG Maker oriented, as it was when it first began - and that's great. But I have no interest in that. The general area is becoming more stagnant and boring, and riddled with negativity that I just no longer want to be a part of. Some of this is due to some recent changes in RMRK and part of the reason why I'm resigning as Administrator. Plus there are 3 others (not counting Roph and Crankeye - lol) who also share the same position.

Again, I want to stress that I'm not leaving out of anger. This chapter of my life is over and it has been for at least a year. But I'm also not closing the book entirely. I'd still like to come back and visit from time to time and stop in for a chat in IRC. But you shouldn't expect to see me on a regular or even semi-regular basis. For all intents and purposes I'm as gone as Yossy or Blizzard - just on a more positive note.

Roph, Holk. Dr_Sword, arlen and several others that I don't want to list because I'll most likely forget someone: I wish you all the best and you'll be missed - kind of. I mean, you're only internet acquaintances so whatever.

Bye.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
you could always add us on msn and then you wouldn't have to miss us ;o;

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep: +0/-0Level 79
>=C
Before you go....
I love you.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
;____;

I better see you again sometime, or I'm giving Irock your address.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Oh yeah, I forgot to add that with school simultaneously with writing for money and my first child coming next month I will sort of have my hands full.

you could always add us on msn and then you wouldn't have to miss us ;o;

I don't do MSN.

;____;

I better see you again sometime, or I'm giving Irock your address.

You will see me again - you can count on it. ;)

Before you go....
I love you.

what
:tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
AIM then? ;-;
yahoo?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Baby Halo? o.o

Well, that's good then. Congrats to you in advance. :3

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
I know we've had our reverent differences Halo but I consider you one of the most valuable members of the community. If you're partly influenced by my step up, enough to leave, which I'm sure you're not by that much due to the fact that you've been gone for so long. I know I was a glaring factor as to why you felt discouraged to put your free time into RMRK, or at least I assume such. I apologize profusely for being a cunt to you just because I had a problem with you. I'm trying to get over my problem with one other member here who's name starts with an I and ends with a 1 but I'm trying to accept the little brat for who he is. I was hoping you and I could have parted ways on a lighter note, but I'm afraid there was just no time for redemption prior to your departure post.

I hope your career is successful in your future and you and your wife stay happy as can be.
Also no more dropped lasagna on carpets ):

In regards,
Andreas H. Keller

PS. I still listen to your rendition of the Moon from the DuckTales soundtrack when I'm trying to fall asleep. Call it gay but I think it's beautiful still. Explore more piano works.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep: +0/-0Level 79
>=C

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Congratulations on your job and your baby, Halo!
I hope you're super successful, and I wish you the best.

Take care, man.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You're going to be a father? Wow, man. I can't tell you how happy I am for you. Congratulations. I wish you the best for the future.
And everyone's going to leave sooner or later but I know I'm going to miss you the most. I still have many of your songs on the comp. in my "HaloOfTheSun" folder. And I won't forget that you introduced me classical music and gave me around 200mb of symphonies and all (Nightwolf wieners =D). And I'm sorry if I ever did anything wrong to you and I'm gonna miss you around here. Take care, man.
I love you :*
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
God speed, sir.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Awww, I'll miss you but I know exactly how full your hands will be with a little one.  Enjoy your life to the fullest, take tons of videos and pictures. The things you think you'll never forget slip away so quickly in the fast pace of life.  Love every moment with him/her.  Tomorrow you'll turn around and he/she will be preparing for college, it goes so quick.

And most of all, take care of you :)  It's as important as anything else you will do.  You will be sorely missed.  *hugs*

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I man love you Bobby, I hope you keep in touch :-[
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Good luck in all your future endeavours Halo, and I wish you all the best.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Good luck for the future Halo. I may have not known you as much as other members, but I know how much you mean to the community. I hope your future brings happiness for you, your wife and your child. :)

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Going to miss you HOTS, I hope everything goes well for you.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I love you man. I would've responded sooner, but I've been really busy, too. I wish you nothing but the best, and if you would ever for some reason need me for anything, you know how to reach me~

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I BETTER STILL SEE A SEQUEL TO THE HOTSOMS ONE DAY.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
GOOD BYE MAN! I never talked to you enough oh gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad D:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh wow, I never saw this topic before??! I had wondered where you gone, and now, here you are, leaving. ;9

Well, Halo, I'm really going to miss you. :( I had a lot of fun with you at one certain point of my RMRK life (namely the part around where you gave me control over my own board, lol). I still remember those times. XD

I hope you do still miss us even though we're just internet acquaintances. :( Not to be cheesy/overly dramatic or anything, but I still feel some kind of connection with even all the people who simply just spam the :moo: smiley at me whenever I post. I hope you don't forget any impact any of us (probably not me included) made on your life. ;-;

I do hope to see you on the forums again some day, and, like Arrow, I do feel like I never talked to you enough, whether you wanted to or not ( ;9 :mad: >:] ). I hope you have fun being a father and with having a life.

Keep it cool, bro. P:

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
HALO  :'(
I hope you'll be back soon.
I hope the best for you and your child ^_^

*huggles*

Zeriab? are you b-back? :tpg:

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Bye halo Best of luck with your child :D

and........
is zeriab back?