RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello there

Rep:
Level 84
Hello guys. This is my second introduction in this forum.
My first one was followed by a long time of absence of my part and
only recently I rediscovered this forum.

Now who am I?
I'm Sander, I'm from Belgium so if you ever see a typo blame my dutch heritage. I concider myself a weltrained rpgmaker. I've been using rpgmakers since I was 13 years old. Though I can't say I ever finished a project. I just like to play around with it. I'm 19-years old and I concider myself a decent writer. Some call me a great one, others call me crappy, and some call me obnoxious. So I'm going to allow all of you to decide when I get the chance to update my project topic which sadly has dropped into the abandoned section of the forum.

I'm here mostly to get feedback, don't spare any criticism on me, I want to improve and I believe I can if I practice long enough and get the right feedback. It's also why I look up several communities. I tend to find different kinds of feedback everywhere I go.

So about my project, it's called Cry of the Fox. It started out as an idea for a novel. I don't concider myself good enough to be a novelist but it's what I like to do when I'm bored. At that time I had already worked with rpgmaker and I looked it up again because I really saw this plot work in an rpg. It's main focus lies on story, and lately I've been adding a lot of thought into the gameplay of it. So I won't promise it, but I hope I can entertain you with that project.

I hope this community is nice to me. It was last time. So.. Cheers and good day.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween

Rep: +0/-0Level 79
>=C
This community will be nice to you as long as you aren't a complete idiot, it seems. So don't worry, you're in the clear :3

And welcome.

Rep:
Level 84
Oh I don't doubt that, I'm just hoping that it's still the same warm atmosphere it was since I last visited.

Also. I updated my topic.
It's still in abandoned. But I believe a moderator or admin will take care of that. I reported
the topic.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 08:45:25 PM by Sander »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Welcome ba-

...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute. Why are there foxes crying in your game?  :mad:

Rep:
Level 84
Uhm... >_> <_<
Tears of joy.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Oh okay.

Welcome back. =3

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Welcome back!

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Welcome ba-

...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute. Why are there foxes crying in your game?  :mad:

*Stops stabbing foxes with rubber knife* Why Hello there new Sl--Buddy :3
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.