RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Good Games for DS

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
So I just got a DS from my friend for $20 because I'm going to play Pokemon Plantium with him. While playing pokemon constantly doesn't get boring (:D *lyiing) I was wondering if there are any other good RPGs out there for the DS. Like a Baldur Gate game or something, I'm checking now but I just see a lot of child games that don't look too interesting, though Teresa looks good.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Megaman: Star Force(1 & 2)
Harvest Moon DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
Megaman ZX(Advent)
Cooking Mama(1 & 2)
Ace Attorney(Phoenix Wright, Justice For All, Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice, Investigations: Miles Edgeworth).

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
get a flash cart, play everything.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Can't play the flash cart when I'm in my trade class, Mrs. Sato will write me up ^^ and that'd get me terminated.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Do you know what a flash cart is?

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
Ys: Books I & II is fantastic.

They even overhauled the battle system to match Ark of Napishtim more closely (as in; Adol controls his own attacks instead of running into enemies to hurt them.)

It's really grand, and I've nearly ascended the Darm (called Dahm in this version for some reason) Tower for the fifth time...

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Do you know what a flash cart is?
Im assuming its like a flash card XD

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
hell no. it's a sd card dock for the ds allowing you to play/emulate roms

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Oh? Where do I get one of those?  :lol: and how much?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

They even overhauled the battle system to match Ark of Napishtim more closely (as in; Adol controls his own attacks instead of running into enemies to hurt them.)

It's really grand, and I've nearly ascended the Darm (called Dahm in this version for some reason) Tower for the fifth time...

I'm a huge, huge Ys fan, but I happen to like both battle styles equally. Have you tried Ys Chronicles for PC? It's the same thing- chapters 1 and 2, but it's even better looking and feeling than the DS version. There's even an English patch for it.

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke

I'm a huge, huge Ys fan, but I happen to like both battle styles equally. Have you tried Ys Chronicles for PC? It's the same thing- chapters 1 and 2, but it's even better looking and feeling than the DS version. There's even an English patch for it.
Oh, I like the old one, too (in the old Book I, he could even parry attacks randomly) and if you use the stylus, it's the same old Ys.

I was going to get a torrent of it, but then I got caught up makin' a game.