RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Darksiders

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This is my favorite game for the 360 so far. I downloaded the demo a few weeks ago, and was fairly unimpressed. It seemed like another God of War ripoff, and I'm starting to get a little sick of those. Nevertheless, the art design was cool, the deathblows were pretty interesting, so I decided to get the full version. After a quick intro, the game becomes Zelda. Seriously. It's not "kind of like" Zelda, or even "reminiscent" of Zelda. It is Zelda. Not that this is a bad thing in any way. In fact, I would have to say that this is much better than some of the "real" Zelda games out there. The dungeons are massive, but never make me bored or frustrated. The combat is satisfying, and the puzzles are just plain fun. If you like Zelda's combo of swordplay and puzzles, mixed with a dash of Prince of Persia platforming, I can't recommend this game enough. I stayed up all night playing it, and only just defeated the first major boss, Tiamat. Seriously, rent it, and then let me know what you think. I'm in love with it.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I need to get a PS3. I have a good enough PC that I don't need (read: want) an Xbox, but every now and then a game comes out that is a "must play" that DOESN'T come out on the PC (Alan Wake, DAMN YOU!).

But at least this one's out on PS3.

Definitely going to check it out, eventually.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Alan Wake is very good as well, but in my opinion, it suffered from over-hype. Oh, and just for the record, I would've gotten a PS3 instead, but I found a modded 360, wireless controller, and 60gb HD for $175. I couldn't pass that up.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
(Alan Wake, DAMN YOU!).

I second this, and am not sure what to think about Darksiders, haven't tried it yet either though so I'm withholding judgment based on hearsay.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I've seen gameplay on it before, it looked amazing. The story wasn't too bad either, I myself think its worth trying.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 94
Just beat the Griever, and I think I'm about 1/2 through. It's still incredible. Usually, I'll like a game for a while, but then it starts to get boring and monotonous. This has kept my interest up with involved gameplay, and the story and acting are just getting better. Ulthane is a great character. I'm making an avatar of him right now.