RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruitment: Sagramore (mmorpg) graphic artist

Rep:
Level 86
Chasing to create tomorrow's experience
***Old article, recruitment no longer running***

Hello Everyone.

I am part of a small development team who is currently developing an online 2D browser MMORPG called Sagramore (using our own engine).
Started in 2008 the project grew with a steady pace, we already have a rich set of features including:
  • Full realtime ingame interaction
  • Monster/NPC AI
  • NPC scripting language
  • Worldeditor with full toolset
  • Party system
  • Item trading
  • and much more (full list on website)

Here are a few screenshots showcasing some of these features:

Screenshot of small house on a cliff with a couple of opened menu windows.

More trees...

Youtube movies can be found here:
http://sagramore.com/

However... in order to see this project finished we need talented artists and spriters to join our crew.
Therefore we would like anyone interested in using their skills to accomplish something big, to apply for the position.

The work will consist of (but not be limited to):

* Creating tileable and static gaphic content (props, trees, houses, walls, floors,etc)
    * Creating character/monster animation sheets
    * Provide us with feedback about areas, on how we can improve them.
    * Help us build the world using our own browserbased mapeditor.

We will of course introduce you to the way we have been doing things so far, but are open for ideas and improvement. Despite that, we are looking for a certain type of graphics, to make the intended atmosphere in the game. Therefore, if you apply and are rejected it is simply because we pursue a different style. If you want to know more about our work PM me or you can visit us at sagramore.com.

As a graphic designer you will play an important role in the course of development of our game.
We offer the possibility to reply in this topic with your application.
In order for us to make sure that you will be able to provide the correct content we ask you fill in the following form:

Application form
Firstname:

Artistic background: ( cartoons, anime, school, rpgmaker, etc)

Portfolio URL: (website, deviantart, photobucket,  previous projects etc)

You are of course welcome to make new artwork or samples of graphics fitting for Sagramore, if you are unsure whether your current portfolio will convince us of your talents. You are also welcome to contact us, if you have any questions regarding Sagramore or your application.

- The Sagramore Crew

(to moderators: My previous topic got removed, although I have posted about sagramore before, please give me a chance to elaborate before removing/moving my topic. although this is not RPGmaker game, it is very closely related content-wise!)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 09:10:57 AM by maever »
Sagramore (MMORPG) - Game Designer

http://www.sagramore.com

Rep: +0/-0Level 80
I have been spriting since I was 10. I would be glad to help, this looks like an awesome game!