RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
my rmxp game - apocalypse

Rep:
Level 84
note: i am not working on this game anymore. all of the files got deleted :(

what program am i using:

rmxp

about the game:

tha game is gonna be about the apocalypse(the end of the world)

story line:

ten years ago a group of demons tried to destroy the world. a brave fighter called Artimeus gathered a group of knights. these fighter called themself the knights of honor. they fought against demons to prevent them to let lucifer(the devil) out of his cage. the war lasted nine long years and many people died during it. but in the end artimeus and his men won. now, 1 year later, it has started all over again. artimeus and his men recruits new people to fight along side of them, in hope of defeating the demons once again.

characters:

heroes:

isak           - the main hero
granpa      - the grandfather of the main character
artimeus    - the creator of the knights of honor. he's also the man in charge of your training.

villains:

lucifer (the devil) - the main villain in the game. strongest enemy
sylar                    - lucifer's right hand man. the strongest demon, second strongest enemy

team working on it:

i'm the only person working on it at the moment. if you wanna help i would apriceiate it(spriter and scripter needed)

scripts used:

ccoa's ums
xas battle system
Stormtronics CMS

scripts i'm going to use:

xas battle system
a day and night system
a weather system
a advanced menu system

thanks to:

ccoa for the ums(universal messaging system)
zylos for the help on fading out music in intro
xas for the amazing battle system and grafics to go with it
blizzard for the cool cms

pictures:

home town

picture of battle system.(while doing the special move "shadow dancer")

demo:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbp3v1

note:

im not a very good game maker(yet), so please give me feedback on my game and tell me how to make the game or this post better.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 05:58:18 PM by even821 »

Rep:
Level 84
any feedback?

Rep:
Level 83
Seems like a nice first project to get the feel of the program.
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Rep:
Level 84
its not really my first game using rmxp. its more like the second but i had a two year break with no game making so i dont remember much + the game i made 2 years ago was really bad lol

Rep:
Level 83
Yea working with something then taking along break can make you forget even the simple things.

How far would you say this is in 0 - 100?

What kinda scripts are you looking at that you would need?
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

Rep:
Level 84
How far would you say this is in 0 - 100?
not to sure about what u mean but if you mean rate my game id probably give it a 45/100.

What kinda scripts are you looking at that you would need?
curently im trying to get these scripts:

a battle system better than the default(haven't really chosen wich tybe of battle system yet)
also scripts like weather systems and time systems.

Rep:
Level 83
Yea for time systems i would look into Kyloc's script, and weather id look at cocoa's weather script.
But in order to get a functional weather system that has random weather you'll have to make either a script or an event system.

and i was asking in percentage of completion.
Spoiler for:

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

Rep:
Level 84
il check out those scripts.

and i dont really know the percentage of completion yet

Rep:
Level 84
updated the  demo:

-i removed the name input
-i added a abs(xas abs)
-added a couple of monsters to my forest

please download it and tell me what you think