RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FireFox Crashes

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
And I think it's due to whatever thing that the YouTube embedding Roph put in RMRK has:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,38384.0.html is an example.

I'm facing this problem on multiple sites. ;9

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Firefox used to crash all of the time for me, and the sites it'd crash on would change with every FF update. There are huge threads of reports of firefox randomly crashing, and I don't doubt that mozilla tries to fix these bugs, but the crashes always seemed to happen.
You can try disabling all of your extensions and then enabling them one by one to see if it's any of them. That worked for a while for me.

I eventually got so fed up with it I stopped using it as my primary browser.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, it was my AVG link thing. Thanks :3 Awkwardly, the thing that screwed me up was the thing that was trying to protect me. P:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
No problem! Glad I could help out. :)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
The youtube embeds are just standard flash embeds. Try updating your flash player.
bringing sexy back