RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
BAWWW Pirates

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
So does she actually have a penis?

Geddy Lee looked exactly like on of my friend's mom. I never told him, but yeah, it was freaky.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Has this guy left then?

And i don't think she does

Spoiler for:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I think so.

All of the makeup and ornaments that she wears make her look really fugly.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Imagine if I want to use photoshop. I consider it a piece of shit, I am not going to buy it (or rather I do not consider it worth my money). If I cannot pirate it, I will not buy it.

This results in $0 (zero) lost revenue from Adobe.

This is just an example, I do not use photoshop.

You will also get nowhere calling people thieves either. The image explains it simply. Piracy is not theft. It's Piracy. It's in many cases, copyright infringement. If I steal (actually steal here, not your definition) a loaf of bread from Walmart, I have removed it from their possession. They can no longer sell it.

If I make a copy of a file you have, it does not change your ownership of the file in any way whatsoever. Unless I told you I had done it, you might not even know. One does not simply copy a loaf of bread.

There's also the issue of DRM and draconian copy protection in software and games. They make it incredibly easy for the pirates to offer a superior, less restricted product.

If I cared about Assassin's Creed 2, I would pirate it and thus not be forced to needlessly ensure my internet connection remains stable throughout my (single player) play time. :)
bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
:mad: Stop feeding the troll. :V

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander

If I make a copy of a file you have, it does not change your ownership of the file in any way whatsoever. Unless I told you I had done it, you might not even know. One does not simply copy a loaf of bread.

holy shit, I just imagined if food could be copied. Man, I wonder what kind of reaction there'd be from food developers if poor people try and make copies of bread and such. "You're cutting off our revenue!"

Purely hypothetical of course. Interesting idea. ;o
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, but the industry for creating food would be removed, allowing people to pursue work in other jobs, helping society grow in knowledge. Plus, if you could copy food, there would no longer be a problem with world hunger. Plus, if you could copy food, there would be no need to simply throw away "bad food" just because of aesthetics; it's copied so it'd all be the same.

It would just be better. SEE HOW GOOD COPYING/PIRATING IS? P:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
INTERNET POLICE

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I don't care about copying food, I just want a knife that toasts my bread while I'm cutting it. :D :D

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
._. Man that would be awesome

Rep:
Level 81
I want a toaster that toasts shapes into my bread. You could make it toast the weather, or horoscopes or daily predictions D:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I don't care about copying food, I just want a knife that toasts my bread while I'm cutting it. :D :D

you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, but you'd only get like four slices of bread out of a loaf with something like that. ;9

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Four jedi slices.

Also more Gaga.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Who slices their own bread these days?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

True, but toasting sliced bread would still take longer than toasting WHILE you're cutting your own bread. :o

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
first off, to BSDMan: you're grammer is' terribal

I had a lot of respect for some of the members here until today.

if I had a nickel for every butthurt little noob that said this I might actually go out and buy a game.

I didn't realize this helpful community was really a den of thieves.

Welcome to Mos Eisley the internet.

As it should for anyone who actually cares about the game industry.

I'm in school for game design and I could give a flying fuck about piracy.  Your view != the only correct view.

Whatever, modern's still cool, but everyone else can fuck off.  I don't need your help or advice that bad, and I sure as fuck don't need to support your projects.

k, cya.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 98

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

I do. I actually make my own bread. I have a bread maker. It's infinitely better than any store bought bread ever.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Right, but how often do you make it? I have one, too, and it takes like 3 hours just to make a loaf. Fuck that, I'm getting some Scweibles.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Try making a bread out of pre-made bread.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Right, but how often do you make it? I have one, too, and it takes like 3 hours just to make a loaf. Fuck that, I'm getting some Scweibles.

Once every other day or so. It lasts for about that long lol.

Rep:
Level 83
Your bread lasts that long? Mine will last 2 meals, if I am lucky. Course I make mine by hand. Way better texture and stuff

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Uh. It's not a roll. It's an entire loaf of bread.

Rep:
Level 83
Yes? Your point is? I make at least 3 loaves a week. Thats not including at work.