RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
BAWWW Pirates

Rep:
Level 81
... Why not actually *gasp* buy the games?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 11:49:58 PM by grafikal »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
...Why not actually *gasp* plant a money tree in our yards? What a novel idea?

Rep:
Level 81
You could by games instead of a flash cart.  Simple.  No reason to resort to stealing.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
WOW! That's a GREAT idea! I can't believe I never thought of that before! You must be some kind of genius. See, now I don't have to go through all this trouble! AND the companies that made the games get an insignificant-to-them, very-significant-to-me $20-40 per game! "Bying" games is a great idea. Truly. I really need to spread the word.

Rep:
Level 81
WOW! That's a GREAT idea! I can't believe I never thought of that before! You must be some kind of genius. See, now I don't have to go through all this trouble! AND the companies that made the games get an insignificant-to-them, very-significant-to-me $20-40 per game! "Bying" games is a great idea. Truly. I really need to spread the word.

First, it's not insignificant to them, it's the cost of the game.  Development costs are high and lots of people get a cut.  Game developers typically work long hours for average pay.  It doesn't matter how significant to you that $20-40 is.  If you're not willing to spend it on a game you want to play, then the game is not significant to you.  You're not entitled to a free game just because you'd rather keep the money.  That just makes you a fucking thief.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Stop chastising people all over the site you moral-blinded fool.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 81

So even the mods here are thieves?  Guess I really do need to stick around then.  All you fuckin whiney ass kids think you're entitled to everything for free.

And how is it "chastising people all over the site" to respond to a couple threads?  What the fuck is your problem?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Someone who forces their moral beliefs on someone > Thief

And are you really going to argue that the significance of the $20-40 is going to be greater to them than it is to me? Really, now.

You also seem to have a misconception that being a mod makes you automatically some sinless deity. And please, I'm probably ages older than you, the way you're acting. Btw, if you really think the money the companies deserve is so important, why don't you give me $500? It'll cover all the things I want to buy, the companies will get their money, and you'll be satisfied with your moral beliefs.

Rep:
Level 81

I'm not forcing my moral beliefs on anyone.  I'm stating my opinions, and backing them up with facts.

And are you really going to argue that the significance of the $20-40 is going to be greater to them than it is to me? Really, now.

First.  Yes.  Second, it doesn't matter whether it is or not.  You're still a thief if you don't pay for it.  You can't get around it and no amount of justification on your part will make you anything other than a thief.

You also seem to have a misconception that being a mod makes you automatically some sinless deity. And please, I'm probably ages older than you, the way you're acting. Btw, if you really think the money the companies deserve is so important, why don't you give me $500? It'll cover all the things I want to buy, the companies will get their money, and you'll be satisfied with your moral beliefs.

I'm 29.  Whether you're older or younger doesn't mean shit.  And mods are not sinless dieties, but they "should" be interested in what's best for the community.  Flaming a new member for suggesting that people actually pay for the games they play?  That is rediculous.  And why should I give you $500?  So you can have everything you want for free?  Pay for it yourself you lazy bum.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You're not entitled to a free game just because you'd rather keep the money.  That just makes you a fucking thief.
Moral beliefs being forced on me. It's implied to almost-explicitly stated. And LOL "backing them up with facts." You can back up MORAL BELIEFS with facts now? Blue is obviously a better colour than red, amirite?

Also, my current wallet money is ~$100. You're telling me that (at minimum) 20% of my savings is equivalent to... 20/1000000... the .2% of the money they make (at minimum) and that's ASSUMING THAT THEY MAKE ONLY $1 MILLION FROM A GAME.

Interested in what's best for the community? They only really do that when it's concerning the RPG Making section since that's what this forum is supposed to be about. They don't really care about people's individual feelings. They don't care? That's ridiculous. Learn to spell, by the way. Try to maintain proper spelling to make your argument hold more plausibility and creditable. And, if anything, me saving money is what's best for me.

Why not give me $500? If you're not willing to pay for your moral beliefs, why the heck should I? If money is that important to you that you won't set an example on buying things, why should I do what you say?

I mean, you could also give me access to your computer to let me see if you've pirated anything.

Your brain is that of a 5 year old who insists on that they're right. My argument is not mainly that I'm right, but that you're wrong.

Anski, if you see this, cut the thread from where the debate starts so I can keep my thread for getting recommendations on flash carts and me paying for my own computer parts.

Rep:
Level 81
You're not entitled to a free game just because you'd rather keep the money.  That just makes you a fucking thief.
Moral beliefs being forced on me. It's implied to almost-explicitly stated. And LOL "backing them up with facts." You can back up MORAL BELIEFS with facts now? Blue is obviously a better colour than red, amirite?

Also, my current wallet money is ~$100. You're telling me that (at minimum) 20% of my savings is equivalent to... 20/1000000... the .2% of the money they make (at minimum) and that's ASSUMING THAT THEY MAKE ONLY $1 MILLION FROM A GAME.

Interested in what's best for the community? They only really do that when it's concerning the RPG Making section since that's what this forum is supposed to be about. They don't really care about people's individual feelings. They don't care? That's ridiculous. Learn to spell, by the way. Try to maintain proper spelling to make your argument hold more plausibility and creditable. And, if anything, me saving money is what's best for me.

Why not give me $500? If you're not willing to pay for your moral beliefs, why the heck should I? If money is that important to you that you won't set an example on buying things, why should I do what you say?

I mean, you could also give me access to your computer to let me see if you've pirated anything.

Your brain is that of a 5 year old who insists on that they're right. My argument is not mainly that I'm right, but that you're wrong.

Anski, if you see this, cut the thread from where the debate starts so I can keep my thread for getting recommendations on flash carts and me paying for my own computer parts.

You're argument is that you're not a thief.  Saying it doesn't make it true.  Telling you you're not entitled to free games because you don't want to pay for them is not forcing my moral belief on you.  It's a fact.  What makes you think you're entitled to get everything for free?  I never said red was better than blue.  I'm not concerned with validating opinions.    The fact is, if you take something that doesn't belong to you without paying for it, you are a thief.  There is no arguing this.  It's the very definition of the word.  You can try to justify your game-stealing all you like, but if won't change the fact that you're a thief.  If you want to admit you're a thief, fine.  But don't pretend to be entitled to something you're not.  And if you proudly announce to the world (internet) that you're a thief, don't be surprised when polite society shuns you.

What happens when publishers see their games are being pirated?  They resort to increasingly restrictive DRM policies which only hurt the legitimate consumer, like Ubisoft's latest DRM which keeps me from playing the latest Settlers no matter how much I'd like to play it.  Your thievery hurts ME, the legitimate consumer, and I have a right to be upset when you proudly advocate theft.

Simple insults mean nothing.  You can say I have the brain of a 5 year old all you like.  You're still a thief, and I still think that's wrong.  You can believe otherwise if you like, but you're still a thief.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Your*

And I never argued I wasn't a thief. You've made a better argument in that last post, though. However, I argued that I'd rather do things my way. And hey, people without jobs or who just don't feel like working are taking 15% of the working group's income.

Legitimate consumer, go cry about it. Changing just my view won't do anything. If everyone else still did it, there's no change. Argument for this stands about the significance of my $20. It's not me that matters; it's people.

I'd rather be a thief than someone who insists on everyone following their ideals. Disney has taught me that. Aladdin was a thief, and he turned out to be the sultan in the end.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
So even the mods here are thieves?  Guess I really do need to stick around then.  All you fuckin whiney ass kids think you're entitled to everything for free.

Mods are normal fucking people dumbass. We're not Gods. This is the internet.

All you need is a simple "Hey stealing is wrong, imo". We don't need to hear how much it sucks for anyone, because it doesn't. You don't notice it, you're just spouting shit you've read or heard.

I'm not forcing my moral beliefs on anyone.  I'm stating my opinions, and backing them up with facts.

The fact that you're arguing with us shows that you're trying to force this. Stop it. We don't care and this wouldn't have started if you weren't so sarcastic about your comments. We don't take kindly to bitchy newcomers.

I'm 29.  Whether you're older or younger doesn't mean shit.  And mods are not sinless dieties, but they "should" be interested in what's best for the community.  Flaming a new member for suggesting that people actually pay for the games they play?  That is rediculous.  And why should I give you $500?  So you can have everything you want for free?  Pay for it yourself you lazy bum.

We don't flame people for no reason. You've given us a reason to hate you. We care about our community, but we don't care what they do. If he wants to download games for free, then fine. I'm not going to tell him to stop. If he gets caught it's his own fault, not ours.

Again, just shut up. We understand you disagree with piracy. Good. Not like we couldn't tell. That's all that was necessary. No go on your way and quit bitching about it.

P.S.
Any comments not related to the topic after Anski's post and I will split the topic to the sewers leaving relevant posts. Too much BAWW lately.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

So even the mods here are thieves?  Guess I really do need to stick around then.  All you fuckin whiney ass kids think you're entitled to everything for free.

And how is it "chastising people all over the site" to respond to a couple threads?  What the fuck is your problem?

I am no 'theif' nor am I a 'fuckin whiney ass kid.'

You could contribute to the thread or get out.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
BAWW Pirate thread moved.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
What the heck did I miss here? o.O

*sits back with popcorn to watch BDSMarvel and co argue about ethics*

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Disney has taught me that. Aladdin was a thief, and he turned out to be the sultan in the end.

hahahaha, I just saw that. Nice Moo. Nice. Now if only there were a MOO WINS image laying around. Too bad there isn't.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
There actually is one laying around somewhere.
You'll have to dust it off though, it's not used very often.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
How did I miss this? ;A;

Either way, this guy simply fails towards his argument.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 12:08:48 AM by Karo Rushe »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Personally, I feel entertainment costs too much, so I don't feel guilty about pirating games or movies. Especially DS and GBA games. I'll buy MOST of my PC or console games, but hand held games? $20-40 for a watered-down, most likely sub-par knock-off of something that would be much greater on a console system? No thanks, I'm not paying for that.

And WiiWare games, same thing. I'm not paying $10 or whatever the Wii Point equivalent is just so I can play a game I've already owned/played on a new system. That's a steep convenience charge, if you ask me. I'll just hack the system myself and download some roms and an emulator. So no thanks, I'm not paying for that.

Same thing with movies. If I want to REALLY enjoy a movie, I'll actually pay to see it in theaters, on a big screen, with great sound, and possibly in 3D. But I'll be damned if I'll pay more than $5 for a DVD, if anything at all. You charge me $8-15 to see something in theaters (which you make literally millions off of), and then once it comes out you charge me upwards of $20 so I can watch it on my crappy tv with my horrible sound system? No thanks, I'm not paying for that.

Now, software I actually DO feel guilty about stealing (when I do pirate it, which is NOT always). Because the software I'm using becomes my livelihood, my source of income, I really ought to just buy it, you know? Which I actually plan to do. Once using a piece of software earns me enough money, I'll actually buy the software. No harm, no foul, in my opinion. You'll get your money, just pretend it was a trial period.

That's me, anyway.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween

Had to bring this in, since you were calling everyone a thief.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 12:37:14 AM by cozziekuns »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
lol I like that image.

@arl: I just realized that thing about the movie theatre and the DVD, LOL. Never thought about it like that.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,37973.0.html
Boy's been creeping around in here, too. I think he's just searching for topics like these.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 12:41:39 AM by AlmightyPatapon »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I pirate movies. I don't do games, unless you include a few roms, which I own in real life anyways. Just easier to have 'em on my computer. I don't do PC games, considering I'm on a mac, however once I get my new mac and have a much larger HD I should be able to partition a larger space for windows to sit and therefore enjoy PC games more than I do. Not that I have the time for games right now anyways. I will soon though. I graduate in a little over a week. Bachelors. mmmm.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
More over, I think there are things that are far more important than Games & movies that you can't pirate, that include Food, Taxes and rent . . . unless I had the money to be sure I don't have no worries, but I'd rather wait for it to be lowered in price or if it's worth it, ti'll then, Simply downloading it ti'll I have the money to actually get the original.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
ITT: Holk wonders why people join this site, bitch about it, and continue posting.

Rep:
Level 81
Yeah, whatever.  You guys sure don't make a guy feel welcome here.  I've given you a reason to hate me huh?  That's really sad.  It's unfortunate, I had a lot of respect for some of the members here until today.  I didn't realize this helpful community was really a den of thieves.  Sorry, my bad.  I'm not going to change anyone's mind and if you hate me you hate me.  That's you're right too.

@AlmightyPatapon, I happen to be a Mount & Blade fan as well as a DS fan.  Excuse me for feeling welcome to post where it's now obvious I'm not.  I'm not a "boy" and I'm don't spend my time skulking around forums looking for pirates.  But when I see two recent threads that I'm interested in, and they both turn out to be pro-piracy, it pisses me off.  As it should for anyone who actually cares about the game industry.

Whatever, modern's still cool, but everyone else can fuck off.  I don't need your help or advice that bad, and I sure as fuck don't need to support your projects.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 01:03:24 AM by BDMarvel »

Rep:
Level 81
I joined this site because I'm new to RMVX and after lurking for a while found this place helpful.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
dey see me trollin
dey hatin

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
You simply pick up the wrong den to whine to ~

Rep:
Level 84
Video game companies are making enough money as it is. "Final Fantasy 13 Has Shipped 5 Million Units of the Game Worldwide", and that's it's first day in the US market.

By the way, have you imagined this? If a PSP couldn't be hacked, it's sales would cut by half. That's why Sony hasn't been stepping up it's AP policy.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Heck, some games & Animations got over here to the states thanks to piracy, some oversea companies would call that free sponsorship.

Rep:
Level 81
Video game companies are making enough money as it is. "Final Fantasy 13 Has Shipped 5 Million Units of the Game Worldwide", and that's it's first day in the US market.

By the way, have you imagined this? If a PSP couldn't be hacked, it's sales would cut by half. That's why Sony hasn't been stepping up it's AP policy.

Actually, Sony released the PSP Go specifically to combat the threat of piracy.  Not every game has the clout of a Final Fantasy, and that's still a poor excuse for theft.  "Why'd you steal that TV son?"  "Aww, who cares about one TV, Sony sells a million of em right?"

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
stop feeding the troll

Rep:
Level 84
Actually, Sony released the PSP Go specifically to combat the threat of piracy.  Not every game has the clout of a Final Fantasy, and that's still a poor excuse for theft.  "Why'd you steal that TV son?"  "Aww, who cares about one TV, Sony sells a million of em right?"

Sony: Let's make a PSP that has no UMD drive, so everyone has to download from the PSN, and can easily copy those games onto their own website and host it! See what I mean?

And if Sony was serious about this, lets face it, they'd completely destroy all other PSP's that can be hacked (Phat, Slim & Lite, Brite).

And it's not theft. It's piracy. Refer to my other posts.

@Firerain: I'm trying to feed him as much as I can so he blows up.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
The last time I remember it wasn't ti'll long that the PSP Go got hacked eventually. And Cozzie stated a good point, Sony simply killed themselves on that one.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
double-posted.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Rep:
Level 98
This thread is now about Lady Gaga.

Rep:
Level 98

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
OBJECTION!
[/color][/b]

Viewer discretion is advice!

:<

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Penis is at front.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv3d7y5i7Uc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv3d7y5i7Uc</a>

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Except Limewire gives your computer AIDS

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I can't stand Lady Gaga.

Some of her music is actually okay.

But Jesus Christ, put on some clothes and hide your penis better.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
So does she actually have a penis?

Geddy Lee looked exactly like on of my friend's mom. I never told him, but yeah, it was freaky.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Has this guy left then?

And i don't think she does

Spoiler for:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I think so.

All of the makeup and ornaments that she wears make her look really fugly.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Imagine if I want to use photoshop. I consider it a piece of shit, I am not going to buy it (or rather I do not consider it worth my money). If I cannot pirate it, I will not buy it.

This results in $0 (zero) lost revenue from Adobe.

This is just an example, I do not use photoshop.

You will also get nowhere calling people thieves either. The image explains it simply. Piracy is not theft. It's Piracy. It's in many cases, copyright infringement. If I steal (actually steal here, not your definition) a loaf of bread from Walmart, I have removed it from their possession. They can no longer sell it.

If I make a copy of a file you have, it does not change your ownership of the file in any way whatsoever. Unless I told you I had done it, you might not even know. One does not simply copy a loaf of bread.

There's also the issue of DRM and draconian copy protection in software and games. They make it incredibly easy for the pirates to offer a superior, less restricted product.

If I cared about Assassin's Creed 2, I would pirate it and thus not be forced to needlessly ensure my internet connection remains stable throughout my (single player) play time. :)
bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
:mad: Stop feeding the troll. :V

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander

If I make a copy of a file you have, it does not change your ownership of the file in any way whatsoever. Unless I told you I had done it, you might not even know. One does not simply copy a loaf of bread.

holy shit, I just imagined if food could be copied. Man, I wonder what kind of reaction there'd be from food developers if poor people try and make copies of bread and such. "You're cutting off our revenue!"

Purely hypothetical of course. Interesting idea. ;o
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, but the industry for creating food would be removed, allowing people to pursue work in other jobs, helping society grow in knowledge. Plus, if you could copy food, there would no longer be a problem with world hunger. Plus, if you could copy food, there would be no need to simply throw away "bad food" just because of aesthetics; it's copied so it'd all be the same.

It would just be better. SEE HOW GOOD COPYING/PIRATING IS? P:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
INTERNET POLICE

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I don't care about copying food, I just want a knife that toasts my bread while I'm cutting it. :D :D

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
._. Man that would be awesome

Rep:
Level 81
I want a toaster that toasts shapes into my bread. You could make it toast the weather, or horoscopes or daily predictions D:

Rep:
Level 98
I don't care about copying food, I just want a knife that toasts my bread while I'm cutting it. :D :D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, but you'd only get like four slices of bread out of a loaf with something like that. ;9

Rep:
Level 98
Four jedi slices.

Also more Gaga.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Who slices their own bread these days?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

True, but toasting sliced bread would still take longer than toasting WHILE you're cutting your own bread. :o

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
first off, to BSDMan: you're grammer is' terribal

I had a lot of respect for some of the members here until today.

if I had a nickel for every butthurt little noob that said this I might actually go out and buy a game.

I didn't realize this helpful community was really a den of thieves.

Welcome to Mos Eisley the internet.

As it should for anyone who actually cares about the game industry.

I'm in school for game design and I could give a flying fuck about piracy.  Your view != the only correct view.

Whatever, modern's still cool, but everyone else can fuck off.  I don't need your help or advice that bad, and I sure as fuck don't need to support your projects.

k, cya.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 98

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

I do. I actually make my own bread. I have a bread maker. It's infinitely better than any store bought bread ever.

Rep:
Level 94
Right, but how often do you make it? I have one, too, and it takes like 3 hours just to make a loaf. Fuck that, I'm getting some Scweibles.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Try making a bread out of pre-made bread.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Right, but how often do you make it? I have one, too, and it takes like 3 hours just to make a loaf. Fuck that, I'm getting some Scweibles.

Once every other day or so. It lasts for about that long lol.

Rep:
Level 83
Your bread lasts that long? Mine will last 2 meals, if I am lucky. Course I make mine by hand. Way better texture and stuff

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Uh. It's not a roll. It's an entire loaf of bread.

Rep:
Level 83
Yes? Your point is? I make at least 3 loaves a week. Thats not including at work.

Rep:
Level 94
Cool. Bread fight.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
My croissant is bigger than yours. >:3

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Yes? Your point is? I make at least 3 loaves a week. Thats not including at work.

lol. Do you work at a bakery? mmm

And if you make 3 a week (not including work) then that's how many I make a week. I don't make them at work. Also, 3 a week is less than every 2 meals.

Just sayin'

Your posts make no sense when there's a bread war >:]

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
We're all pansexuals now. :V

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
hahaha. yep.

Rep:
Level 81
I like bread.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 83
I meant by hand. I am losing my mind slowly....I use the bread maker twice a day, and then make a few loaves by hand whenever the whole family is gonna be here. You can't make specialty breads in the bread maker after all

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Grafikal is my Hero now :0