RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] End of The Circle

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Have an generic poetry;

I.V., cold, grey hand
Weak, no strength, can’t stand
Not my bed, pristine white
Mouth feels full of sand

Sprawled, I need to write
Last chance to write, tonight
I’ve no tears left to weep
Didn’t go without a fight

Life support with slowing beep
Bed is dark, covers are deep
Death coming, for my soul to reap
Maternity ward cries.  Smile.  Sleep.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:43:08 AM by boe »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Used the format from Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening?

Well, I like it. :3

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Used the format from Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening?

Well, I like it. :3

I used the rhyming scheme, I'm not sure if the syllable structure I used is the same though.