RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Cookeiz's GFX Thread - OPENPEN!

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
Hello, I'm Eurii, from Rmvx.net .. But I'd like to move here so I can also start my thread here. hoho.  ;8

Oh,well.. here's my examples:

Ether Myth - Element Birth
Spoiler for:

Alchemy Birth
Spoiler for:

Game Over Screen
Spoiler for:

Forever Fallen
Spoiler for:

How To Request?

Just tell me what you want, size and theme.. anything to add?

Slots
1-Sashikinaroji
2-Sashikinaroji
3-

Open For Req!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:17:14 PM by modern algebra »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
You posted the wrong image as your 'Game Over' screen. You double posted your Alchemy Birth screen.

Ohw, I'll fix that xD sry sry ..

Littal Questian

How do I change my avi :<?

Edit~

Nvm.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 08:09:18 AM by Cookeiz »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
This looks cool. Do you take requests for all kinds of graphics, or just titles and game overs?

I take all kind, banners,userbars and such xD

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I like your second and fourth images, and I was wanting something similar to one of them (or perhaps both) but more fantasy-esque...

OK~!

Graphic Type: Title Image
Project Name: Stunning Dusk
Size: 544 x 416 (VX)
Desired Theme (s): Dark, Fantasy, Warm colors
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Okay, I'll try yours Sashikinaroji :D

Slot Updated

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
As an afterthought, I think it would also be nice to have a banner of some sort that I can put in my sig (so that I can set it up as a link later)... So, perhaps as another request, in the largest possible sig size (or if that would make too many unused, unneccesary, or unappealing areas, the next smallest, appropriate size) make a version of the title screen, only, simplified and formatted as a sig.

Ok, Formal request time!

Graphic Type: Sig Image
Project Name: Stunning Dusk
Size: anywhere between 400 X 200 to 550 X 275 (although your height to width ratio doesn't have to be anywhere near that, as long as the text is legible, and the picture eye-catching)
Desired Theme (s): Dark, Fantasy, Warm colors

I hope you don't mind me requesting more than one image...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Ah, so you want your sig to be eye-catching and astonishing, okay .. I'll add you to slots again XD

Btw, Peeps .. Only 2 requests at a time.

Slot Updated

Sorry to double-post.

Sashi~

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That looks gorgeous. Nice work.

Thanks, hoho .. Btw, What kind of GFX are you requesting? Banner? Avatar? xD

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Ach mein Gott!

They are beautiful (and much better than I was hoping for, to be truthful, given such a poor explanation of what I wanted) and it seems to be almost exactly what I was looking for, perhaps a bit better...

The only thing I have to do now is change the windowskin of the titlescreen...

Thank you!

Haha,thanks  ;D

Rep:
Level 82
Men are born, then they're formed.
Graphic Type: Title Image
Project Name: Savior Code-001
Size: (Whatever the XP Default size is.)
Desired Theme (s): Scifi, Digital, mostly blue.

Also, can I get a version without the text as well? Thanks in advance.