RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recommend Some 360 Games

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You guys know my tastes for the most part. I like RPGs, games with a lot of exploration, and platformers mostly.

Here's what I have so far:

Oblivion
Fallout 3
Dead Rising
Resonance of Fate
Tales of Vesperia
Borderlands
Infinite Undiscovery
Crackdown
Dragon Age
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Call of Duty World at War
Divinity 2: Ego Draconis
Just Cause 2
Risen
Eternal Sonata
Bioshock 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Enchanted Arms
Orange Box

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
For starters, get both Mass effect 1 and 2. Plenty of exploring in those games, though the combat is either a plus or negative depending on whether you like shooters.
Fable 2 isn't THAT bad, but it's a rent or borrow. If ur lacking jrpgs maybe Star Ocean 4. Not as good as the other 3, just to warn you. Also Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey are two notable jrpgs to check out.
Platformers are fairly lacking in this gen it seems, as with 2d sidescrollers. I'll come back if I think of any.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 07:28:12 PM by MrMoo »

- -

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I have these ones going right now, but they're really slow:

Halo ODST
Dante's Inferno
Blue Dragon
Star Ocean 4
Banjo-Kazooie
Ghostbusters
The Darkness

Rep:
Level 84
All Hail the Motherboard.
Good Choice with Eternal Sonata. As for Crackdown However, Crackdown 2 is coming out soon July 6th to be exact.
May I Suggest GTA 4.
Fable 2 is a good choice kind of short for game, but you'll get a good day or so of gameplay, but again Fable 3 will be coming out this year as well.

Rep:
Level 94
I skipped over GTA4, and just got the Stories from Liberty City pack. I played a bit of The Lost And The Damned today. It's pretty good so far. I will definitely get Crackdown 2 though, because the first one is amazing.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Assassins Creed 2 was my favorite game from last year. It's loads better than the first one.
Rent it or somethin, Holk.

Rep:
Level 94
I got it, but haven't played it yet. I've been playing Arkham Asylum, Tales of Vesperia, and Bad Company 2 almost exclusively.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I didnt really like Vesperia much, but Arkham Asylum and Bad Company 2 are fucking delicious.

Rep:
Level 94
Updating my collection:

Oblivion
Fallout 3: GOTY
Dead Rising
Resonance of Fate
Tales of Vesperia
Borderlands
Infinite Undiscovery
Crackdown
Dragon Age
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Call of Duty: World at War
Divinity 2: Ego Draconis
Just Cause 2
Risen
Eternal Sonata
Bioshock 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Enchanted Arms
Orange Box
GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony
GTA: The Lost and The Damned
Halo 3: ODST
The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon
Dante's Inferno
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Resident Evil 5
Deadly Premonition
Metro 2033
Left 4 Dead 2
Red Faction: Guerilla
Blue Dragon
Ghostbusters
Bayonetta
Beautiful Katamari
Magna Carta 2
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Soon:
Brutal Legend
The Darkness
Mini-Ninjas
Lost Odyssey

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I think you might really dig Sacred 2: Fallen Angel. Kind of reminds me of Arcanum.

Rep:
Level 94
I have it. It's alright.

Rep:
Level 94
The Darkness is awesome.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
man i was really digging sacred 2 when i rented it, played a ton of same couch coop with a buddy reminded me of when me and him used to play Baulders gate on the PS2

Rep:
Level 82
My pal Eddy.
Both Mass Effect games, the original Bioshock, Batman Arkham Asylum 2 (coming out this summer), Call of Juarez and Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (like western-GTAs), Mercenaries 2 (maybe), Left 4 Dead 1/2, Fable 1 (better than 2 in my opinion), and Lost Odyssey.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Call of Juarez is SO not anything like a western GTA. they are frickin' awesome however.

Rep:
Level 81
I don't know if this is a wild card like but try the Skate series, even if you don't like skating games or anything.
It's a load of fun when it boils down, regardless, and can kill a few hours just skating around. You don't even need to do any missions, its just good to pop in and roll around.

-Xiofire

Rep:
Level 94
I need to get more dual layer dvdrs.

Rep:
Level 94
Got a few more:

Lost Odyssey
Nier
Record of Agarest War

Rep:
Level 94
Nier is amazing. It's sort of a mix of God of War, Monster Hunter, Prototype, and every Square game.

Rep:
Level 94
'Nother update. Big one this time:

Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Red Dead Redemption
Final Fantasy XIII
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Super Street Fighter IV
Split/Second
Overlord
Lost Planet