RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lucidity [Looking for Members!]

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Hrmph.
Lucidity Online is a project that is currently in development, and is greatly in need of a bit of help in the graphics area especially. The engines and all of the core systems are working fine.  Now it's a matter of adding content, at its basic of forms. We're looking for anyone who wants to help, but in particular pixel artists and spriters.

For more information about Lucidity Online, check the dev blog link in my sig.

Either see the blog post on the dev. blog, or leave a reply here if you would like to help me out.
Thanks a ton in advance!

// http://luciditydev.blogspot.com/2010/02/help-wanted.html //
Currently working on :: The Empire

And check the forums!

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Hrmph.
Just to let everyone know we are still looking for anyone who thinks they would want to help out. If you can write, or develop quests or stories, map, do sprite work, develop music, anything you want to do we'll find a use for.

I also would like to stress that the engine is fully working and running smoothly. This is not some half-assed teenagers attempt at making "the best most l337 rpg evarrr!!1!one!!two!" or anything near that. Just so everyone knows  :D
Currently working on :: The Empire

And check the forums!

Rep:
Level 81
Why can't life kiss my ass instead of bite it??
Hey. I have no idea what your game is about or what to expect but WHO CARES!!! lol
I have been designing my own games for years now and have never finnished a project due to lack of help and so I am willing to help you out.

I'm a good script writer and am full of visual ideas.
I enjoy mapping and creating events only I have a feelin yours will be quite complex so I may just stick with the mapping lol
I would make a good tester because I am a perfectionist. I look very closely to detail and if anything looks out of the ordinary or looks wrong in anyway I will tell you.

Oh i will need to know which engine you are using cus im used to rm2k and RMXP only
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 09:05:04 PM by redhead87 »