RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Help with my Marketing Project

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
As extra credit for my Marketing class project  I had to create a survey and have at least 50 people take it. If I get 100 people to take it I get a few extra points. So if you guys could pass this on to your friends and family that would be fantabulous!

Anyways, here's the link:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z9SGJTZ

Thanks!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I do this for you. Question #2 is fail, though. If you answer "no" for it, everything else is rendered useless. Therefore, it is impossible to get to the next page.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
That's because if you haven't shopped at Target then you can't answer the rest of the questions.