RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Creation, Game Development Community

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net

*visit the site by clicking the banner above

RPG Creation - What It's All About
RPG Creation is your destination to all things RPG Maker, as well as any other game creation engines. Such as IG Maker, Blender, visual novel engines, and everything else! We have a collection of resources, tutorials, and scripts submitted by staff and other members of the community! Take a break of game creation and hang out in the Member's Hangout, general discussions, and forum games.

Not only a collection of material for game development, but monthly downloadable resource packs made only for members of the community! Every month RPG Creation Staff releases a resource pack with scripts and other resources for game development! Tell us how you feel by updating your status to be displayed on the homepage! Or chat with members of the community or staff in our chat room.

RPG Creation - Our Story
RPG Creation was started in December, 2009. It was not until January where it really started taking off, after months of new content on our site, RPG Creation was starting to become a great RMing community! And the month of March, 2011 is a month full of updates. We have new themes, new forum layouts, and of course more new content uploaded to the site!

RPG Creation - Affiliation and Advertising
Our site offers free promotional advertising with a simple 5 post count requirement. The site just simply must be following the advertising guidelines. We also have an affiliation system, to partner with RPG Creation your site must have a decent amount of members and content on it. This will be discussed in a private message, so to affiliate, please send me a private message on RPG Creation and we will discuss it there.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 07:35:54 AM by KaDourkey »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
We have post requirements because we'd get spam 95% of the time. I guess you'll find out if that forum gets larger.

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net
Yeah I see what you mean, I'll probably add one if the community grows and we get more spam ads there.

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net
What's New
RPGCreation has reached the goal of 500+ posts and 10+ members! We have our homepage made which can be accessed by clicking the Home button at the forums. We have our new skin and default, named iSkin!

All are welcome @ http://rpgcreation.ipbhost.com/

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
If you're serious about it, think about getting a domain and web host down the line. It will attract more people
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I personally don't allow such small issues to blind me from forums. Some people don't have money.  ;9

Anyway, the forum looks good. Although the banner should have something on. I'm gonna sign up, but you should move all the general forums to the button and the RPG game maker forums up. If you get what I mean  ;8
Winter is Coming

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
wait wait wait, you made ANOTHER rpgmaker forum? I was so sure I already made fun of this thread I thought my post got deleted.

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net
Awesome, we got 1000 posts last night! All are welcome @ RPGCreation forums

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net
We are once again active with more than 3000+ posts and 50+ members, currently we are still working on a few things, got a new look. If you would like to visit please come check it out!

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Get a website plx.

Rep:
Level 89
Get a website plx.

Perhaps they will when you stop texting in posts...

1) Your designs are simple and premade...nothing wrong with this, but try and make them your own. You can alter them any way you want.

2) One of your SKINS is still using the default logo (skin 3).

3) Pretty basic RPG community, but growth is needed for nay site. Try and look at what others do and don't do then add the stuff they don't.

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net
Hope to bring more members to the site, we now have reached 4000 posts and 100+ members :D. We also are having a lot of new updates coming as well as a lot of new resources and tutorials coming soon from the staff.

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net
We now have over 4500 posts and are gaining more members :), we also have a new domain and resource packs coming out soon! http://rpgcreation.net/

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net
New layout, new content, new members, and upcoming updates! Come join us @ RPGCreation.net! The first post has completely been updated.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Why do you still come here to advertise?

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Because he's jealous of how amazing we are.

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net
To promote the site.

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net
wait wait wait, you made ANOTHER rpgmaker forum? I was so sure I already made fun of this thread I thought my post got deleted.
This forum has grown a lot, I've put a lot of work into it and it has still been running for the past 2 years. I'm proud of it.

Still making fun of it? Fine, I don't mind.