RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ultyma War

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Hell, I'll give him a  +Rep. It'll make him happy.

Rep:
Level 83
O_o there was a hill?!? Damn it all! I LOVE HILLS ;_;

Didn't we blow up the hill at one point? ....I LOVE BLOWING UP HILLS....

Ultyma, Idk why you feel the need to fight. Just chill, and you'll see that the mods are decent people....except for Irock, because he has a thread that is amillion pages of just him.  ;)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
This thread is quickly losing its fun now that Ultyma isn't here. I'll give it 24 more hours before contracting Nouman into blowing the thread to hell.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Wait... Zylos!
Don't.... contract... that.... mod!

This is now just a peacefull, god fearing rubik's cube thread. Leave it be.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
No need to do anything drastic, buddy. We're just hanging around here, we're not doing anything wrong. Calm down. No need to do anything drastic o_____o

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
This thread is now an airplane.
Nouman won't make it through airport security.
Crisis Averted.

B]

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This thread stopped being fun as soon as the hill was mentioned. Way to go, assholes.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
*Throws popcorn at KitKatKan*
:tinysmile:

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Is this cum-snorting faggot still around?  (No offense to the 90% of the community who are in fact cum-snorting faggots.  I bear no ill will.)

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
how goes being a pre-pubescent angsty teenager? are you supporting yourself or is mommy and daddy still supporting you and making all of your purchases, bro?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 06:30:06 AM by Firerain »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
how goes being a pre-pubescent angsty teenager? are you supporting yourself or is mommy and daddy still supporting and making all of your purchases, bro?
Better,
Arlen is hot.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
how goes being a pre-pubescent angsty teenager? are you supporting yourself or is mommy and daddy still supporting you and making all of your purchases, bro?
I'm unsure of whether you're talking to me or him.  Clearly you don't know me much at all.  Good job getting trolled.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
i was talking to you.

also hurdur lol u trol me. maybe you should go lurk /b/ some more.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
*Throws popcorn at KitKatKan*

HOW DARE YE!

NOW I MUST sulk in a corner. That was very mean of you  :mad:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
i was talking to you.

also hurdur lol u trol me. maybe you should go lurk /b/ some more.

I mean cum-snorting faggot in the most appreciative way, I swear!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
I have no idea how we were able to influence his decision to leave a completely different forum, but I am impressed!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Apparently he's kept his cool while shouting unintelligible insults at us :V Also lol @ MA

Is the MA they refer to also you, modern ?_?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
It's because we're elitist dolts. Because something happened and he got :mad: at us.

Yeah, that makes sense 8)
:tinysmile:

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best Artist2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Attractive Female Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
Valdred
good bye  :)
You were totally right in the rmrk affair.

Such a fast friend..that Vladred

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Apparently he's kept his cool while shouting unintelligible insults at us :V Also lol @ MA

Is the MA they refer to also you, modern ?_?

I'm pretty sure it's Midnight Assassin, actually.

ALTHOUGH YOU NEVER KNOW WITH MODERN ALGEBRA HOW EVIL HE CAN GET. :V

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Quote from: Ultyma
lol. Bi-polar much?
And, no. I'm not offended by anything.
I rather enjoy community regulars making asses out of themselves.

I love irony.

If he didn't start this whole debacle on behalf of the most annoying post of 2009, I actually might have had a little sympathy (or, maybe not). Oh well, it was more fun to watch this way.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
If you get :mad: at RMRK, it ruins your e-life~
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I wonder what they would have done differently if phillip had posted all of his MMO topics and insult-ridden topics at their site instead of ours.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon