RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ultyma War

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
I do not see why my post had to be split.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I think Zy just split everything below my post at that point. If you'd like we could merge it back? lol

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
I'll just repost it and delete my post in this thread, whatev.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Anything goes in the Sewers board. But if I were you, Ultyma, I'd just leave well enough alone and let things slide, otherwise it'll go on for ages and get you nowhere. In the meantime...

*sits back with a bag of popcorn to watch the entertainment*

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
lol Graf, I said gossiping.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
oh well, i guess you did lol. I don't take it back though. I rather liked that part where I wrote "shut your cunt" after that. It doesn't mean as much if I took some of it back =o

Drama Queen :*
Rep:
Level 83
You really don't pay attention to what people say, do you, Graf?
You just read see what you want to in threads, and type in anxst and frustration and make yourself look like the big twat you are.

I've justified my posts to you all more than what someone with a normal brain capacity needs to fully comprehend the situation at hand.

I see you've also resulted to cursing, screaming, and name calling.

I will take my leave here...

As I pretty much successfully trolled every one of you idiots...
Over some BS, pretty much. lol.

Way to keep your cool, RMRK.
Cyber Bullies
aka

Nerds who get their asses kicked in real life.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
lol, successful? Well, believe what you wish. Bye~

*waits to see how long before Ultyma comes back lurking instead*

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
You really don't pay attention to what people say, do you, Graf?
You just read see what you want to in threads, and type in anxst and frustration and make yourself look like the big twat you are.

I've justified my posts to you all more than what someone with a normal brain capacity needs to fully comprehend the situation at hand.

I see you've also resulted to cursing, screaming, and name calling.

As I pretty much successfully trolled every one of you idiots...
Over some BS, pretty much. lol.

Way to keep your cool, RMRK.

lol justified.
and insulting/calling out yet another staff member in public.

too bad your justifications were failed paper thin badly disguised attempts at making us look bad without harming your integrity at all.
way to go, someone learned their lesson.

also I love playing the "I trolled u" card in bold to mask the fact that I'm totally pissed off and at a loss for words don't you?
Way to keep your cool, Ultyfag

Rep:
Level 83
too bad your justifications were failed paper thin badly disguised attempts at making us look bad without harming your integrity at all.
No. My justification for my responses let you all know why I said what I did.
If you can't accept it, that's not my problem.
Oh, and try a comma next time. It's between the "M" and "." keys.

also I love playing the "I trolled u" card in bold to mask the fact that I'm totally pissed off and at a loss for words don't you?
I'm not at a loss for words. I've been typing quite clearly.

How long are you going to go on like this though?

If you care as little as you say...You would've stopped posting a long time ago.

And is "Ultyfag" the best you could come up with?
Man. Nobody can match your wits, huh.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 12:14:52 AM by Ultyma »
Cyber Bullies
aka

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
*LadyJ strolls in and looks around

Hey.. what's going on here.. oh my o.o  

*LadyJ has quit (quit:going to eat popcorn with Zylos and enjoy the show)

*waits to see how long before Ultyma comes back lurking instead*

Well, heck, that didn't take long.  :/ 

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Ultyma, you are a pussy. Please keep posting, because you are really fun to fuck with. You accuse us of being dramatic and gossip, although you ran back to your "home" forum and posted about how we all attacked some poor little faggot for being a dickhole. If you can stop being a hypocrite for two seconds, maybe you'll see that you're just doing this to yourself. We love when people like you come around, all white knight and shit. This gives us something to do, that sort of breaks from the everyday. I can't speak for everyone, but I love when assholes come here and try to tell us how to run our board. It's fun.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
lol, he's still lurking.

I guess he still hasn't learned yet. He's probably just lurking waiting for the perfect time to strike! (/:V)/

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Ultyma, you are a pussy. Please keep posting, because you are really fun to fuck with. You accuse us of being dramatic and gossip, although you ran back to your "home" forum and posted about how we all attacked some poor little faggot for being a dickhole. If you can stop being a hypocrite for two seconds, maybe you'll see that you're just doing this to yourself. We love when people like you come around, all white knight and shit. This gives us something to do, that sort of breaks from the everyday. I can't speak for everyone, but I love when assholes come here and try to tell us how to run our board. It's fun.

I love how we tell them this every time and none of them ever get it through their heads.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
We should make one of the news items say that, just so people know when they come here.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
it'd have to be shortened, so we don't have any more of this frame breaking like with the lorem ipsum nonsense

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
lol, he's still lurking.

I guess he still hasn't learned yet. He's probably just lurking waiting for the perfect time to strike! (/:V)/
I can't wait for him to come back so that he can tell me what a child I am again.

Oh, the gall!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
He's gonna come back and I'm gonna need more popcorn for that.
But seriously, Ultyma (if you do read this - and I know you will), stop fighting over it..its the internet. If you keep a fight on for too long then people will just get even more pissed and ban you or something.

You can either forget about this incident and try a new start. You can continue fighting, get banned, make another account and flame us, get banned again..go to your friends house and make an account, flame us, get banned for the third time or you can quit =| But still you'll come back to see what people think about you. Someone will notice you and start a "lol Ultyma is back" thread and its really hard to resist the temptations at that time and..you'll get banned again prolly.

also, lol @ http://rpgcrisis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=3088
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 83
You all are pathetic.
must troll more
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 03:24:20 PM by Ultyma »
Cyber Bullies
aka

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
So much thought and wit put into that statement. It's quite amusing.

Also, your invisitext isn't quite invisible yet.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
This topic is pretty awesome.
At first I thought it was some new dude who named his game after his username or something...but this is much worse, and all the better.  :police:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
=o

Oh hey look, he came back again.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
You all are pathetic.
must troll more

I don't think you know what trolling is.
:tinysmile:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
You all are pathetic.
must troll more

You just keep on saying that to yourself, sweetums ;)