RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello!

Professional Badass
Rep:
Level 82
I will make you hurt
I'm Typhon. I'm into anthropology, evolutionary psychology, Zen Buddhism, drug-experiences, philosophy, videogames, novels and movies that are dark or fucked-up in some other way, and writing.
I make my bed on remains of dead-eyed angels,
In the depths of Tartarus,
Where I lay in passion with Echidna
Giving birth to shapes both twisted and great.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Welcome to RMRK, I'm Boe King. Pedo for hire.

I love you, please have my children.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Welcome. You're into a lot of interesting things, and your name sounds very familiar...

...oh hey, now I remember. I was fighting you in Final Fantasy 6. =D

Professional Badass
Rep:
Level 82
I will make you hurt
Haha, what's cool is that the name isn't just from Final Fantasy 6.

The name comes from a storm demon so powerful it scared all the Greek gods away just at the sight of it. Zeus was unable to kill it and lost the first fight against him. Zeus was only able to imprison him after getting his "sinew" back. That's right. Typhon ripped all the tendons out of his body so he couldn't move, and threw his ass in a cave. Hermes and another god had to get them back for him.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 05:18:50 AM by Typhon »

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
I like Greek stuff ^ ^

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
You sound like the biggest badass this side of the Universe.

Welcome to the site, hope you stick around forever.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
YOU DESERVE APPROVAL *thumbsup*

...and welcome to RMRK X3

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space

Professional Badass
Rep:
Level 82
I will make you hurt
Thanks everybody for the welcome!

You sound like the biggest badass this side of the Universe.

Actually, if names equal badassery, then Modern Algebra scares the living piss out of me. I have dyscalculia.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Welcome to the forums, nice to see another intellectual type show up.