RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Haunted - UT3 mod

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-haunted

The Haunted is an absolutely fantastic OTS Third-Person Shooter. It's kind of like Left4Dead, only in third-person and low ammo.
A good way to put it, is maybe like Mercenary Mode from the Resident Evil, I haven't played it, but from what I hear it plays similar to this. Fast paced, tons of monsters and neat weapons, albeit pistol, shotgun and smg, you can get upgrades and all sorts of explosives.
There are only four maps I believe, but they all have great design and look really good, on par with Epic's.

Play with me, please...  ;9

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
do I need UT3 to be able to play it?
if not I'm in, I love horror games.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I have a feeling you do; I read in the comments for it on ModDB that it uses a lot of Epic's resources.

You could always...obtain it. (:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I have a feeling you do; I read in the comments for it on ModDB that it uses a lot of Epic's resources.

You could always...obtain it. (:

I suppose so.

tried it out, game lagged even on minimum settings, my laptop is too crap to run it without lag.
I'll stick to 2k4
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 07:54:19 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Can i install this if i bought it off steam?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Yes! I did the same.
The installer for The Haunted will ask you if you have the Steam Ut3 or retail UT3.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Yes! I did the same.
The installer for The Haunted will ask you if you have the Steam Ut3 or retail UT3.

Nice :D