RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
OH BABY, IT'S DRAGON BALL ONLINE

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
http://dbmmo.com/

OPEN BETA
GAME IS ENTIRELY IN KOREAN
YOU NEED A KOREAN SSN TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT BUT THEY MIGHT BE CHANGING THAT SOON

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
So what, are there just hundreds of gohans, vegetas and gokus running around :|
bringing sexy back

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I wouldn't know, I'm not playing it.

There's no saiyans though. :|

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Too many MMOs exist.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I share your excitement, Man.  :-*
The graphics look really well done, can't wait for it to come stateside...if it ever does.

Dragon Ball is awesome, no matter what you guys say.

EDIT: Although I cannot even begin to disagree with Holk, I still have a heart for MMOs, provided they're good.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Too many MMOs exist.

It's the easiest kind of game to create. You make a few generic enemies, put them in maps the player is forced to visit and revisit, and sometimes a boss appears. Often times the appearance of said boss is based on a time constraint so the game's life is extended simply based on how long a player has to sit and waste time (and they'll eat this right up). Everyone looks the same based on class and if they don't armor is just tacked on to promote a sense of individuality. (placating the user yet again with something so ridiculous as perhaps a hat that looks like a turd- I'm not making that up) The hardest part of the whole thing is the resource creation, and even THAT gets partially overlooked most of the time. I'm not saying there aren't a few exceptions, but an MMO is essentially GROUP MATHEMATICS.

YAY MAFFS.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Also this explains a lot:
http://wiki.dbmmo.com