RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Two small things

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Just something I've noticed: The url www.rmrk.net will cause you to go to the forum, but if you're logged in this url will make it seem like you're logged out. Clicking the "forum" button proves otherwise, but just the same this error persists. Also, logging in from the sidebar on this page doesn't work 90% of the time. It will ask you to log in a second time almost invariably. I'm not sure why this happens, but I thought I'd bring it to your attention Roph.

Second, I think the chat link would be better suited as a large button, somewhere between home and perhaps search. I think that would promote IRC activity and it really makes more sense in my opinion.

;8

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

Second, I think the chat link would be better suited as a large button, somewhere between home and perhaps search. I think that would promote IRC activity and it really makes more sense in my opinion.

;8
the IRC is full of elitism lol. anyone new is basically shunned

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Use http://rmrk.net/index.php - that's what I use and I'm never logged out.
I never use www. for anything anymore.
Also, http://www.rmrk.net/index.php will show you logged out.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
www is a subdomain. It's essentially another (duplicate) site. RMRK (correctly) doesn't use www and will always point you to without the www. When you try and login to www. you essentially get redirected to without the www. :)

Spoiler for:
It's stupid that sites use www nowadays. Originally protocol specific subdomains were commonplace and in some cases essential (well over 10 years ago), so you would FTP into ftp.domain.com, SMTP to mail.domain.com, browse a site at www.domain.com, administrate via ssh.domain.com etc. It's largely pointless because in 99.99% of the cases the subdomains resolve to the same machine, and that you're requesting on different ports (80 for web, 21 for ftp, 443 for SSL etc, your browser secretly hits all IPs on port 80: http://rmrk.net:80) is more than enough to know what a client wants.

Good idea on the chat thing =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
Ahhhhh I've learned something. Thanks a lot rophter~

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Rep:
Level 96
You sir, are slow to smell the coffee. :3

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I still think the chat icon looks like a terminal. :mad:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You're terminally retarded. :mad:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
rmrk.net/Themes/rmrk4-lite/images/silk/application_xp_terminal.png
bringing sexy back