RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I'm on a mac

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/07/12/19/mac_users_much_more_likely_than_pc_users_to_pay_for_music_npd.html
Because PC users know other ways of getting music. :blizj: And Mac users listen to music more often because they don't have all those awesome computer games wasting their time.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=macs_cant

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/07/12/19/mac_users_much_more_likely_than_pc_users_to_pay_for_music_npd.html
Because PC users know other ways of getting music. :blizj: And Mac users listen to music more often because they don't have all those awesome computer games wasting their time.
No, it's because Apple includes iTunes with OS X.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=macs_cant
I find it funny that you can't even mention an Apple product without someone bashing the company. It's the best example of hypocrisy I've ever seen.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
And I suppose Roph's :mad: face was meant to encourage approval of the video?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
He's :mad: because he can't afford a Mac.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Don't forget to actually CLOSE applications when you're done using them. Apple Q.

Idiots.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
4,478,480 Mac fans switched back over to Windows, even though Windows is just as shitty.

I found that to be HA-LARIOUS.

/*kitkatkan goes back to being neutral

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Parodies of a parody are dumb.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This cookie that I'm eating is delicious.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
lol computer wars.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 102
You only use Windows for games.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
You only use Windows for games.

It's true.

Well...that and I don't have a Mac.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
If you take a turd and put a price tag of $3,000 on it, it doesn't make it better.  :mad:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 102
If you take a turd and put a price tag of $3,000 on it, it doesn't make it better.  :mad:
If you charge $3,000 for something good that doesn't make it bad. :mad:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
http://www.apple.com/macpro/specs.html

Two 2.93GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon 5500 series processors, 16 GB ram, and 4 NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 with 512MB of GDDR3 memory doesn't really sound lke a terd to me.

That's not the system I'm getting, though, I'm getting a Mac Pro with the lowest specs because Mac Pro's are built to be easily customizable, so I can buy upgrades for it later, and cheaper.

pre-emptive blah blah you could buy the parts and put it together yourself for much less money
blah blah no shit but look at alienware they do the same thing but for windows blah blah

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 82
Bloody Dingoes
Get Linux.

Also, Steve Jobs failed at OS creation. He took BSD, which was free and open-source, and ended up turning it into a $350 OS that is about as open-source as Windows.

Oh, and Linux works on both Mac- and Windows-built machines.
lol OS war
This space is reserved for an epic signature. But as of now, I have none as such.

I hope you enjoy this somewhat witty filler text instead.

Drama Queen :*
Rep:
Level 83

lol. Only if you give it a sleek design, minimal buttons, and make it pure blinding white.
Cyber Bullies
aka

Nerds who get their asses kicked in real life.