RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Happy Holidays From RMRK!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

It's now December 25th in some areas, so now we can post this :)

Happy Christmas, Xmas, Solstice, Bloody cold evening to you! Congratulations if you're allowed to open a present early on the eve; I was never allowed to do this ;9

Something important that you mustn't be distracted from at any time of year though is security, in this case online. It's come to our attention that at least one member has received scam/phishing emails claiming to be official emails from RMRK, asking for account details. These are completely bogus; RMRK would never send these types of emails, and if there was any problem with your account, an administrator would not require your password to deal with it. Never reveal your account details to anybody, not even somebody from RMRK - again, somebody with the proper staff authority to administrate your account does not need your password.

There are also a few surprises here for everyone, which some sharp eyed members actually might not be so surprised about - promotions :). In no specific order:

I'm sure anybody who has any knowledge of LadyJules would agree that she is definitely worthy of getting on the first rung of the ladder - she is now an RMRK mod. What would RMRK's de facto mom be without any authority?  :kiss:

Second is grafikal. Anyone who's been a member more than a few days should be familiar with his contributions. He's previously managed specific RPG Maker only forums very well, so the next logical step is obviously for him to go green :-*

And then by no means at all least we have the boy genius modern algebra. If you're reading this from the homepage, you need only scroll down for an example of his great monthly roundup posts, but there is so much more beyond that that he has done to better RMRK, this actually seems quite overdue. Modern Algebra now joins the ranks of the Administrators.

Congrats everybody, and happy holidays ;D
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Merry Christmas everyone. Be sure to spend time with your family and loved ones. :]

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Merry Christmas to you all, and congrats to our new staff promotions. ^^

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I'll take MA's Super Mod position for him :V

Oh and congratulations friends :)

Rep:
Level 86
Bellicose Calamity
Project of the Month winner for March 2008
Congrats to everyone promoted and Merry Christmas! :)

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight ^_^

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Awww, RMRK Christmases are so nice  :tpg:

I'd make a few angsty Christmas comments, but I appreciate Christmas as a family-get-together, so I won't be doing any of that >.>

Happy Holidays, folks!  ;8

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
HO HO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 10:03:28 PM by grafikal »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Merry Christmas y'all.

Congrats to all those who got promoted.

I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Merry Christmas =D

and congratulations. You all have e-jobs now >:C
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 83
Marry Christmas,
and congrats
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Congrats LadyJ, Graf and MA!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Merry Christmas everybody, while I'm not actually there yet, 2:30 hours and I will be, but it really doesn't matter until you wake up and open presents, amirite? =D

And last, but not least: congratulations Grafikal, LadyJules and Modern on mod and Admin, respectively, you all definitely deserve it!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I love Christmas!

Also, thanks everyone. I'm not really sure what new things I can do yet, but I like the new colour for my name :)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
MA, you can promote me. :P

Hope everyone had a happy holiday season, and look forward to a new year. ^^