RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crystal Brave

Rep:
Level 83
Taka the Dark Wind
Alright, first thing is first, this game is going to be made only using the RTP in in RMXP with the possible exception of character graphics, and some music. And I know this will drive most away but you should give this game a chance.

Crystal Brave

Its a dark age for the earth as demi gods war on the surface tearing the world apart, or what is left of from past wars of many explosions, and nuclear chaos. The magic of both parties was awesome and had limitless posibilities. The earth was on the brink of destruction, then one of the parties disappeared. The the world was in peace. But what really happened to the second party?...

So this is the only piece of story I am going to give until the Demo.

Characters

For the time being i will only provide information on 2 characters.

Courin - Male - Martial Artist - 19cycles
Orphaned ans a baby, he was taken in by the Castle of Batesh. At the age of 13 cycles he was able to become an apprentice and learn the craft of the master that chose him. But he was the only boy in the keep not chosen by a master. So he was allowed to leave the castle keep in search of a master that would take him as an apprentice.

Dom - Male - Lumberjack - 35cycles
Quite lecherous, his wife had died 6 years earlier. He is a great friend of Courin and happens to live not too far from him as well. Not much is known about his past except that he used to be a traveling merchant.

Screenies:
Title Screen
Courin's House (Just a show of what i can do mapping wise.)

« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 06:00:15 AM by Takasashi »

Rep:
Level 83
its not gona drive me away....
is this your first time working with RPG maker XP?
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Rep:
Level 83
Taka the Dark Wind
Nope I'v been messin around with it for awhile. I was hopin to do this in rm2k3 for the side view battles but the RTP for it sucks.

Rep:
Level 83
eh ive only used 2003 but that was like a month then i went years before finding XP and im stuck on it its farely easy to stuff and i enjoy the freedom
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

Rep:
Level 83
Taka the Dark Wind
Same here, I cant script though so I just gotta bum scripts. Though I love how how much more stuff there is for events in XP.

Rep:
Level 83
well i can event pritty well if id say so my self, as for scipts i can work with them to make them do what i want "most the time"  but i cant write them by scratch "yet"
Spoiler for:

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
The story sounds generic thus far. There's really nothing special about it. Also, why call them "cycles?" Wouldn't years be more appropriate?
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Rep:
Level 83
Taka the Dark Wind
Added 2 screenies, more soon.

As for why I use cycles, its because they use the moon as a reference for time rather than the sun.