RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
HELLO ._.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
HELLO ._.

HOW ARE YOU DOING? ._.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A Z-Z-Z-Z-ZOMBIE
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I UNLEASHED THE ZOMBIE. >:D!!!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
WHO IS THIS PERSON? IS THIS A PERSON? IS THIS A ZOMBIE? SHOULD I FEAR FOR MY BRAIN?! SHOULD I GRAB THE SHOTGUN OR THE SHOVEL?!

----
All this and more revealed in chapter 3 of KitKatKan's Bloody Return: Part II
----

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
i said,

"HOW ARE YOU DOING?"

Answer the damned question! D:<

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
IF I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION DO YOU PROMISE TO NOT EAT MY BRAINSTEM? OR THE JUICY MEAT THAT IS THE REST OF MY BRAIN?!

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I MAKE NO PROMISES D:<

Mostly because my zombie brain is very confused, seeing as the flow of fluids throughout my body is sort of screwy.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BARRICADE THE WINDOWS SHE'S COMING TO EAT US

QUICK GRAB THE SHOTGUNS FROM PAPA IROCK'S
:tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
THEN I WILL ONLY ANSWER YOUR QUESTION WITH NO PROMISE OF MAKING SENSE!

----
yes.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
OH GOD I THOUGHT WE BURIED YOU UNDERNEATH THE HILL ALREADY.

THAT MUST HAVE BEEN SOME REALLY STRONG SUGAR WE POURED OVER YOUR GRAVE. ._.

I'm doing good.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
YES, YES IT WAS

BUT IT WAS NOT AS SWEET AS THE SIGHT OF YOUR WORDS FRESH OFF OF THE KEYBOARD

or...uhh...something. yeah.

I should get on IRC already, shouldn't I?