RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] lil stuff

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Hi just started to post here heres some speedpaint and not so speedpaint ive done.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:19:21 PM by boe »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
They all sorta look like speed paint, or at least done in an hour or two. Do you have anything finished? I like these by the way. I like the last one the most actually. I enjoy the out of focus candle feel that I get from looking at it. It's very romantic. I'm not really sure what the second one is. It kind of looks like a really really out of focus anime girl getting attacked by a ladybug.

another one most work undone.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ohhh; these are cool! XD I liked the first one of both posts and the last one of the post before mine.

By Paint, do you mean MSPaint? o_O?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Moo, really. Come on. Of any of them it's only possible for the 2 bottom of them to vaguely be created in MSpaint.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Ohhh; these are cool! XD I liked the first one of both posts and the last one of the post before mine.

XD

no.

stop fagging everything up.

Anyway, these are actually pretty cool muffin. Keep it up.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Moo, really. Come on. Of any of them it's only possible for the 2 bottom of them to vaguely be created in MSpaint.
Some people do some crazy stuff on MSPaint.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
That's no justification for idiocy.
It's obvious when you see the transparencies dude. MSPaint doesn't support opacity. This is probably photoshop or corel painter, not MSPaint. But I'll agree that some people can actually use MSPaint.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That's no justification for idiocy.
It's obvious when you see the transparencies dude. MSPaint doesn't support opacity. This is probably photoshop or corel painter, not MSPaint. But I'll agree that some people can actually use MSPaint.
Yeah, I noticed the opacity and it looked like FB graffiti but considering he said "Paint," MSPaint was the first thing that came to mind. No need to get all worked up over it, lol.

Sorry guys for not replying properly as im on school during the time, now let me clear something up about me works  ;D . I usually work with ms paint but some recent stuff have something to do with photoshop. I really enjoy seeing some others works here too and keeps me motivated.

Quote from: mastermoo42O

The first post was done on photoshop and while last one (Tifa) was made with ms paint. Glad you like me work ill be posting more, i see your works too theyre great! 

Quote from: grafikal

Yup right except for the girl with the pointy hat was made with photoshop and was left undone.

@Firerain: Haha thanks ill be posting more and maybe some recent stuff i have made, I was also really going for backgrounds and landscapes but I dont got the skill for those. I find backgrounds more harder as well as most of the drawings lol.

Okay im gonna show you some old works done with ms paint and some photoshop ill label it so not to be confuse.
Spoiler for:

photoshop
Spoiler for:

This one took me long time coz i have to paint on one direction(diagonally) and single size brush only.