RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Go to hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Rep:
Level 82
O.K. guys now what I'm currently working on is a game where you actually get to go to Hogwarts and do what you couldn't do in the EA games this is going to be a massive game I hope if I can get some people to work with I need a spriter and maybe a composer for the music and if someone can tell me where to get a vx to xp conversion I found one the other day and can't find it again but I really want to make this and I am already working on a story line if you want to work with me please email me at lorddavo4@gmail.com :D
One of the ideas that I had is to do regular updates to the game adding rooms and new books and spells but I really need help Please
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 12:18:05 AM by Lorddavo4 »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Just so much wrong with that that I don't know where to begin. Good luck trying to recruit people. I'd suggest you work on your grammar a bit, as bad grammar tends to turn off a number of potential people who'd be willing to help you out.

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
A little ambitious aren't we? Do you have an example of your work? No one is going to help you if they don't know what you're capable of, and no one is going to make your game for you.

Also, I'd listen to Cecil. Grammar is important if you want to look presentable. I'd suggest running your post through MS Word or an equivalent and editing it there. It should help your thread to amass a more positive image.  ;)

Good luck with your project regardless.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Rep:
Level 82
Hey guys thanks for the advice and if you wanted to help I do have an example of the main map that I'm still working on if you want to see it just tell me and thanks for the constructive criticism
overall thanks
P.S. I know this is ambitious that is why I plan on having a team and not just me

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
This sounds interesting, I have some questions though.

1. Are you going to play as Harry, or a student you create?

2. Will you be using any characters from the books/movies or making your own? (goes along with the first question)

3. Do you need any resources? I have a lot of resources for wizard games on my computer.

Rep:
Level 82
O.K. Sorry it took so long to reply but to answer your question
1. You will play as a separate character
2. I might throw in harry or hermione in just walking around
2. i need resources allot
email me at
lorddavo4@gmail.com

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Even though EA sucks there's a lot of doubt you can outshine them in RM~ best of luck though. You should probably post in Team Recruitment instead.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
if you show me some work made, i would like to start using my compositor skills in your game! =)
Anyway, won't do anything before see some work made, also because your topic is too poor, can't see anything...
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 82
hey i have been working on some stuff but recently my computer crashed and i am trying to recover my stuff but i will get back to you soon