RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Epic Mickey

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Oh god, do want.

http://www.videogamer.com/news/epic_mickey_definitely_a_wii_exclusive.html

Quote from: By James Orry - 09/10/2009 - 12:58pm GMT
Having scooped the exclusive reveal on Disney Epic Mickey, the new title from Warren Spector's (Deus Ex) Junction Point development studio and Disney Interactive Studios, GameInformer got tongues wagging when it confirmed the game to be Wii exclusive and then, without reason, removed any mention of Wii exclusivity from its website.

Spoiler for Box Art:

Spoiler for Zombie Goofy:

Spoiler for Wale:

Spoiler for Castle:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 12:23:46 AM by Boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
What...
the...
fuck.
Hi

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That looks like it could be pretty epic.

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Attractive Female Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
The word I'd use is ridiculous.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Fucked up, dude. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
:tinysmile:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
This has the power to be awesome or a total "...what the fuck did you just do to my childhood memories? DX" in a bad way. I'm hoping for the former.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
interesting

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
This looks amazing. I love the art style.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Wow. I saw the whale concept art before and that was just beautiful.
It just looks fantastic all around, except zombie goofy. That's kind of creepy because I always liked goofy.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
If you ask me, the whole idea is just wrong. Disney is supposed to appeal to your inner child, not your inner horror-movie-slum-dwelling psychopath.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
However, Disney is a douche bag now :/
Damnnn themmm for making Copywrite laws like 70 years after death :(
amongst numerous other things like picking on the little guy as far as businesses or charities are concerned

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
 I have no idea what you mean. Please explain, You have my attention.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
As epic as the game is, I doubt it'll be completely horror, action, world-collapsing type of stuff. Disney can have a serious side too yet still be a great thing for kids, as Kingdom Hearts has proven.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
art style is bitchin.

I also like how Disney is making a game featuring a giant monster of black nothingness.  They're finally being honest with their audience.

*thumbs up*

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I have no idea what you mean. Please explain, You have my attention.
About the copy write thing. Back in the day, when mickey was about to be fair game to be used anywhere, Disney wrote the president of the united fuckin states to change copy write laws to like 70 years after the death of the creator. One thing to another, they won some how, so then they could go around stomping on people who used Mickey anywhere. Also, there was like random daycare that painted mickey on the side of the wall with other characters because kids like that shit and Disney found out and told them to repaint the wall something else or they'll sue them. They're just big dick bags disguised by childish animation. I don't know the details and the articles i read about this were from a few months ago. Also, I know a Documentary that Holk linked someplace here had a lot of information about it too.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Wow. Didn't know that, but good info to have- my wife is an early childhood educator.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Why does Disney care so much? I mean, they own practically everything. Pretty soon, you'll need their permission to use air.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
has anyone read the gameinformer article? it looked good

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
If you ask me, the whole idea is just wrong. Disney is supposed to appeal to your inner child, not your inner horror-movie-slum-dwelling psychopath.

This game is what Disney used to be, or was originally meant to be, or something. I don't remember exactly what the article said.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Yeah Mickey used to be an asshole, then America became a feminist pussy liberal nation. Now Mickey is the pussy.
;9