RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net
Hello everyone!....do I have to put more?...ugh..all right

Hello everyone on this forum, I have been around some of the forums here but now I guess I should register for an account. I'm pretty good at graphics and I hope to be posting some of my work here...that's all I could think of..

Ah forget this..hello...I'm out :blizj:

:P

EDIT: Oh and I have been a member for months on rmvx.net forum ( http://www.rpgmakervx.net/ ) and is most active there, but my username is different so you probably won't find me searching "KaDourkey" :P, my username on that forum is Runefreak, cya.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 04:20:29 PM by KaDourkey »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Hi. Do I really have to put more?

I'm leaving. :blizj:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
WELCOME TO RMRK! And congratulations for watching all of this message.

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net
Hi. Do I really have to put more?

I'm leaving. :blizj:

:P  :lol:

Yay what do I win?  :lol:

Thanks for the---weird welcome... :P . Thanks guys

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
don't mind irock he spends most of his time under a bridge trying to eat goats. welcome to RMRK.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 03:50:15 AM by Strike Reyhi »

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net
don't mind irock he's spends most of his time under a bridge trying to eat goats. welcome to RMRK.

;) gotcha

Thanks for the welcome too  :lol:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Welcome to RMRK. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay :)

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
we are here to help and also here to steal your harvest!!! ;D

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net
we are here to help and also here to steal your harvest!!! ;D

Not if I steal it firs--...wait that came out wrong  :-X

Thanks Modern Algebra for the nice welcome  ;), I have seen you a lot on rpgmakervx.net too, my username is Runefreak there

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
Welcome to RMRK. You have a good sense of humor, so enjoy your stay~ ;)

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
Welcome to RMRK. You have a good sense of humor, so enjoy your stay~ ;)
your pics adorable ;8

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Hope to see your work soon! Welcome.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Don't mind strike. He spends most of his time under a bridge trying to be eaten.