RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wish Gone Wrong

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Granted, but you die from some inbred-exclusive disease.

I wish protected pre-marital sex on everyone!

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Already has been granted  ;)

I wish my son didn't wish that I didn't give birth to him.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Granted, but he now wants you to RE-birth him!

I wish I didn't just accidently imagine that...

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
granted now you have to actually go through it

i wish kairei wasnt alive...
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Wish granted, than I SLAP YOU. BAD SON! NO!

I wish my son wasn't alive.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Wish granted, but then your wife takes a very large chainsaw and rips your face open because you killed her son.

I wish I make things explode with my mind

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Wish granted, but one day you will think of urself and you'll explode and the shratnel of your bone pierces my tibia.

I wish I didn't have a bone pierce my tibia.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Wish granted, but it got relocated to your brain

I wish I could shoot fireballs out of my hands.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Granted, but it burns your hands off and you have to live without them.

I wish I had Super Smash Brothers Brawl now.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Wish granted, but thousands of people would break your door down and eat you alive so that they could have, then they would kill each other untill the strongest came out on top.

I wish I stole Irockman1's copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Granted but it's only a beta version.

I wish the world was square.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Granted, but then the laws of physics would not work and everyone would start hurtling towards the sun, starting with the fattest

I wish that McDonalds never came around

Rep:
Level 102
Granted, but the majority of...
Spoiler for:
Black people wouldn't have jobs, and they would all mug you.

I wish I could play guitar.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Granted, but you aren't very good at it.

I wish for a shirt that says, "Fat Bastard".

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Granted but they hurt your hands, plus i threw the mirror shards at you @-@
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I wish Morris Lawry made more sense

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Granted. abaldfh shun

I wish the ice cream malt cup on my table was full.  ;9
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Granted, but then you swallow a nuclear-altered mosquito that had landed in your ice cream malt and you grew large wings, and had a face that no mother could love.

I wish I had a Glock in my pocket.

Rep:
Level 88
Wish granted but you accidently pull the trigger and blow your cock off.

I wish Frogs could fly.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Granted, but they take over the world and deserts would cease to exist.

I wish that i had a chocolate bar.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Granted, but you get killed for it.

I wish I got MORE drunk last night.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Granted, but then, U end up uin the Hospital today instead, for no Reason whatsoever and ends up having slept with all the Nurses of the Hospital  :tpg:

I Wish I wouldnj't have granted that to Fuuu...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Granted, but then Thor smites you.

I wish for the ability to shoot lasers from my weiner.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Granted, but after the First Shot...you're Weiner is Unusable forever!!!!!! (No more sex!!! ZOMG!!!!)

I wish I had that girl in me avatar for me Only >=F

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Granted, but then her head invariablly spews Japanese cuss words, and she breaks up with you

I wish i had a taco.