RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Things that have and will continue to keep me away...

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Uhh... Yeah HI...

My names A_D and Im addicted to... Cattle Beasts...

Dunno why I just decided that now.
I didnt quite know where to post this topic but [here] seemed suitable.

Anyway on to the topic at hand.
It has been a while since I have posted here properly and this is a list of why... with small explinations to how.

Firstly:
http://www.broadcasting.co.nz/
This was what I did for 20 weeks at the end of 2008 granting me a diploma in  radio boradcasting.
Unfortunatley the students posted are from the semester after mine so you will not be able to hear my audio.
Things in the Radio Industry suck. Straight up finding a job is like finding bull shit up the anus of a pig.
So no luck there.

Secondly:

NO internet!!!! ZOMG how did i live!!!
Yeah I moved out of home and into a flat with my two best mates and.. ehm his uncle.
But the flat was only a 3 bedroom flat so I was forced to sleep in a shed.
The flat did not have a telephone or internet.
I got sick of it after 4-5 months.

^Flat Warming WHOOO!! The theme was sexy!! I am in the middle btw. Hawt I know.
The thing that kept me going that long was between the four of us we had 3 xbox 360's, a 50" television, 3 smaller televisions, a playstation 3, 2 surround sound dvd players, a ps1, a ps2, a HD dvd player and I had a fridge full of beer in my room/shed.

Thirdly:

Yeah I managed to score myself a Girlfriend. So I spend alot... AAAAAALLLLOOOTTT... Of Time with her.

Fourthly:

Yeah Since I moved home and had broadband again I have spent alot of time on Xbox Live. BTW if you wana play or add me my gamertag is knownot.

and Lastly:

(^Actual Deck that I have)
I Have recently taken up skateboarding as a way to get from A-B (if I dont feel like driving) Also as a fun hobby. I have been skating for about a month now and I can Ollie, FS Shuvit, BS shuvit, Pop Shuvits, Fakie FS shuv it, Casper, Bonless, No Comply and close to a kickflip.
Just incase you were wondaring.
Oh and I also created my own move which I call the Jimmy Flip. Just for fun

SO yeah that is what has been keeping me, but now since im a 19 year old scum who lives with his parents again, I'll be posting more often (hopefully) If not the reasons above are why.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
Umm welcome back, pal. You don't who I am nor I know who you are but...well, you get the point. ^^

Welcome back. ;D

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Umm welcome back, pal. You don't who I am nor I know who you are but...well, you get the point. ^^

Welcome back. ;D
Things that have and will continue to keep me away...

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
SO yeah that is what has been keeping me, but now since im a 19 year old scum who lives with his parents again, I'll be posting more often (hopefully) If not the reasons above are why.

Then again, the whole thread was kind of confusing. o.o

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Oh.

This is a silly topic.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
 ;D

Excatly...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
nice to have you back AD. You know you can't quit cuz

there is a little of fu in each of us.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I like to think that its me in fu...

Im more off the pitcher than a catcher

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Who's this guy, again?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Who's this guy, again?
Kind of ironic coming from you.

Welcome backish Angelic Diablo

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Who's this guy, again?
Kind of ironic coming from you.

I don't make topics announcing that I was gone, and offering explanations.
If anyone notices my absence, they just say it to me when I get back on later.