RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bawwww

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
1. I didn't know that it was a game.

2. We got beef.

3. I'm done with this site, I only needed help with a game. I thought that this was a good site but, I can't be here if geeks are going to act stupid towards me.

4. I can't think of anything else to say but to sware at you graphics a-hole who has been on my case since I been here so just delete my profile, remember my ip address or what ever it is that you geeks do to keep people like me off of their sites.

5. My freaking name is Handy, Handy Fox. If you weren't so busy trying to make me feel stupid you would have noticed that it was spelled out in my profile pictures. F*** you guys I'm out. :tpg:  :tpg: :tpg: :tpg:

spam spam spam  :aryan: :aryan: :aryan:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
;9 you will be missed.

F*** the haters man.
F*** the haters.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
1. I didn't know that it was a game.
I didn't either.

2. We got beef.
I'll take mine medium-rare.

3. I'm done with this site, I only needed help with a game. I thought that this was a good site but, I can't be here if geeks are going to act stupid towards me.
Both the jocks and the geeks are mean to you.

4. I can't think of anything else to say but to sware at you graphics a-hole who has been on my case since I been here so just delete my profile, remember my ip address or what ever it is that you geeks do to keep people like me off of their sites.
Nobody's deleting anything here.

5. My freaking name is Handy, Handy Fox. If you weren't so busy trying to make me feel stupid you would have noticed that it was spelled out in my profile pictures. F*** you guys I'm out. :tpg:  :tpg: :tpg: :tpg:
Yeah, and my name is Rick you f***

spam spam spam  :aryan: :aryan: :aryan:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 06:56:45 AM by Irock »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Who are you?

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
wait what did holk and I miss

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
A pretty shandy character.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Someone has a bit of issues from not being the king of the hill. :V

Well, whatever. So long, Shandy, have fun making your own game.

Rep:
Level 89
Hahahaha

Who was that XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
I guess you guys deserve it... I was only a friendly guy who liked to chat and only wanted to learn ruby the fun way. -Farewell-

(or is it fair-well? ???)

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
The internet is apparently becoming extremely serious business.

Nobody is making you leave but yourself.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 83
X-PLAT!
I think he's offended... http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,34697.0.html

play it cool man, there's always going to be "the Antagonist"
just don't become one yourself...

there's plenty of talent without personality and sometimes
there's people with lots of personality and no talent.

hang in there and show your character ~g

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I think he's offended... http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,34697.0.html

Yeah, if he posts random shit and spam all over the forum, I'll let him know about it however I like. That's easily 80% of his posts. I don't feel any remorse nor should I. It's the internet. He could have easily just laughed at me or not taken it so seriously. However, I happen to really enjoy this forum and try to obey and have others obey what rules we actually do have or enforce. I don't particularly care if spamming in Forum Games or other not quite as important boards annoys anyone else, but it certainly annoys the shit out of me and when some random kid can't post something relevant. If he wants to make stupid comments or offtopic comments he can post something on topic and make a side note offtopic from the post, similar to how I decided to type in all caps at him in that topic. It's the internet, Shandy, get over it. Nerd. lol

The internet is apparently becoming extremely serious business.

Nobody is making you leave but yourself.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 11:03:36 PM by grafikal »

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
...well I guess your right, I was the one who once 3 years ago wrote a book called give me no mercy! What should I do?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
righthttp://rmrk.net/index.php?action=post;topic=34719.0;num_replies=14

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I feel like linking the option to reply in this topic is retarded. Could just be me, but I'm pretty sure it was. Probably more so because you did it wrong. Again, could just be me...

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Here's what I think you should do, and remember, this is just my opinion.

First, you should get all pissed off about something stupid. Then, make a topic about how you've been offended, and you hate everyone, and you're leaving. Then, when people reply to that topic as if nobody knew who you were in the first place, let it be revealed that you never left at all, but were secretly monitoring your whiny thread for activity. After that, try to play it cool, and hope that people will somehow want you back. You can even ask people what they want you to do.

That's just me though.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Here's what I think you should do, and remember, this is just my opinion.

First, you should get all pissed off about something stupid. Then, make a topic about how you've been offended, and you hate everyone, and you're leaving. Then, when people reply to that topic as if nobody knew who you were in the first place, let it be revealed that you never left at all, but were secretly monitoring your whiny thread for activity. After that, try to play it cool, and hope that people will somehow want you back. You can even ask people what they want you to do.

That's just me though.
He originally posted this in that 'King of The Hill' topic, I just split it and moved it here. So really he was just being a whiny cunt who only came back because he saw us replying to this. I was thinking about locking this topic as soon as I made it, and obviously I should have; Since he's still here.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Haha, his first post here makes sense now at least ._.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah, I remember that windscript topic with this guy...
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,34075.0.html

yeah.
Later man.

Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
He originally posted this in that 'King of The Hill' topic, I just split it and moved it here. So really he was just being a whiny cunt who only came back because he saw us replying to this. I was thinking about locking this topic as soon as I made it, and obviously I should have; Since he's still here.
Then Mr. Shandy needs to go around posting this everywhere before getting banned.