RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
bai bai guys

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I;m going on a cruise tommorow. I'll be on early. I'm not sure if the hotel or the cruise has free internet, and if they do, then I'll definitely be on RMRK and Dragonica.  :D

see ya guys
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
they dont have free anything. you'll get to learn. (they do have free sodas occasionally if you buy some sort of extra package card thinger at the beginning of the cruise tho)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Bye~

Take lots of pictures and try not to throw carrots over the side. 

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
If by free internet you mean overpriced internet, they have that.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
If by free internet you mean overpriced internet, they have that.
nuuuuuu
Hi

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Well, I'm here in Seattle. I just flew from New Jersey and my plane had a FUCKING THREE HOUR DELAY. We had to sit on the plane for THREE HOURS. I mean, I would've been fine if I was still in the airport and had to wait. but in the plane, there was nothing to do. They just played the Big Bang Theory, and that was all. Stupid thunderstorm that caused that.
Well, I'll be boarding my cruise soon.
And at least this hotel has free internet.
Hi

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Okay, that was the WORST VACATION EVER

I was seasick ALL SEVEN DAYS OF THE CRUISE.
Hi

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I told you not to throw carrots!  :'(

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I told you not to throw carrots!  :'(
lol I didn't.(Obviously) But my brother wanted to throw an egg.

We went to Alaska. There's nothing THAT special about Alaska except for cold weather and mountains.
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
should've done what they do in those alaska commercials.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
You mean shoot wolves from a helicopter?
:tinysmile: