RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Animation Sheet Shop [By RyuFirestorm]

Rep:
Level 83
I have no sorrow - Only joy for what I do.
I have decided that, due to the lack of animation sheets except for mine and the elemental summons, I have opened a shop for anyone to request an animation sheet. Please note that while I am good at this, I'm not the best. Requests will be taken, and made, but nothing ridiculous. Like a 960x9600 sheet of fire. That was a serious request at one point.  >:( But put your wants here, and I'll try to get em done.

If you want examples of my work, go to

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,34241.0.html
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 12:58:39 AM by RyuFirestorm »

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
I have decided that, due to the lack of animation sheets except for mine and the elemental summons, I have opened a shop for anyone to request an animation sheet. Please note that while I am good at this, I'm not the best. Requests will be taken, and made, but nothing ridiculous. Like a 960x9600 sheet of fire. That was a serious request at one point.  >:( But put your wants here, and I'll try to get em done.
Could you make one where a wall of fire comes from your character and heads to the opponent? (Im using a die view battle script)

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
An example of your work should really be included.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 83
Thanks for the offer for the template, but I've already made one XD. I'll still use yours for hand-made ones (Although they'll look like a 4-year-old drew them, just cuz of my lack of skill). This is mine, and it's a... Christmas version? oh, well...

My Christmas-y template
Spoiler for:

Wall of Fire (Create it to move toward the enemy)
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 01:01:37 AM by RyuFirestorm »

hello. i'm new to this site but i saw your anims and i'm really impressed. i need animations for different element for a BoF STYLE BATTLE SYSTEM. the elements are the basic four PLUS gem, metal, energy, ice, light and darkness. it would look something like this:
would you be interested?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 05:20:13 PM by darkcieran »

Rep:
Level 83
Sorry, been gone a while due to school... work... headaches... ect.

Thanks for the comments, and,
darkcieran,
What exactly do you want? a magic-type anim, or a "elemental attack" type anim?

elemental type. also could you try to include a mud and dirt type anim as well? thanks ;D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
This is a great idea. Thanks for sharing Ryu!

Mind if I sticky?

thnx man these are great

Rep:
Level 83
Okay, I'm setting these up so far. Still working on the other elements.
Note: The anims for Fire, Ice, and Thunder are all supposed to be Elemental Sword Attacks, but can be easily used for normal attacks. Also, I didn't know exactly how to do a "Gem" attack, so I placed various colored balls for buffs or de-buffs type attacks. I will try to finish the others up, and upload them here. Tell me what you think, but don't expect a quick response; I'm freakin busy these next two weeks :(

Fire
Spoiler for:

Ice
Spoiler for:

Thunder
Spoiler for:

Water
Spoiler for:

Gem
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 02:48:34 AM by RyuFirestorm »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Fire, Ice and Thunder are RTP from VX. I kinda like Water's style. I think it'd be neat to see a lot more animations made like that.

Rep:
Level 83
Thanks, Grafikal. XD I had no idea.
Well, I know that they're different styles, is that okay?
I'm working on the other anims, believe me, but I've got a Senior Project that is taking up a lot of my time. Thanks for being patient.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 02:46:56 AM by RyuFirestorm »

Rep:
Level 83
Just bumping to show that I'm not dead... or even ignoring this board. But I'm really busy, so just bear with me. Thanks.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
WOOOOOOWWWWWWW You're doing great work here.....
chances are I'll request something in a while :D
but for now, keep up the great work!!!!!

i already have the all the ones except water.(btw that kinda looks like wind at the bottom) your custom water looks pretty good. thanks

Could you make a "Hit" animation with lots of blood in it?

Rep:
Level 83
Sorry I haven't been on in such a freakishly long time T_T had a lot of work with school. and Valdred, I would LOVE to make your hit animation, but sadly, I'm a "geometrical" kind of guy. your blood splatter might end up looking like a single corner repeated three times... I can still try if you want. And I hope you don't think less of me if it takes some time do it. thanks.

Also, I was looking around for some waving grass autotiles for my own game (don't ask, don't tell) and found this. Not made by me, but thought I aught to share it. (is "aught" even a word? oO)

Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 05:51:57 AM by RyuFirestorm »

Rep:
Level 85
Ryu.......you....are a GOD!!!!

I planned to makie this/ i wanted it and now you found it........thank you :D

you have any idea who made it ?

Rep:
Level 83
No, but I'll tell you now that again, I didn't make it, but I just googled "RMXP waving grass autotile" and got some bogus sites, but one of em had it. can't quite remember, since I've slept since then. When I tested it out, it wasn't good for what I wanted, but I posted it up anyway. glad you like it, Forte. :D

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
can you make a sprite that has some diffrent guns to shoot for my game here is the regular chaset

http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/kk233/photomanic123/?action=view&current=testcharacter.jpg

Rep:
Level 83
water wind earth light and dark slash and pirec

Rep:
Level 85

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
Man your awesome... I have a favor to ask... how do you create animations like that!!!PM ME!!! :D
"RPG XP ROCKS!!!"

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Operation X, GO AND READ THE RULES.
SEE THAT RULE ABOUT NECROPOSTING?!
LOOK AT THE FUCKING BOARD BEFORE YOU POST.

If what you had put wasn't fucking retarded then it would be okay.

But you shitposted.
Now go away and read the rules until your eyes bleed.