RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hi, I'm not new here

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Hello all, many people have asked me what the J in LadyJ stands for so rather than continue to keep you all guessing =o  I asked for it to be changed to LadyJules.  I remember making my first post to "introduce" myself so long ago.  Over a year, hard to believe.  That post can be found here, if you desperately need some basic info xD. 

I decided to do this again because at first I was painfully shy and, to be honest, scared to death of you all.  I had been lurking around the forums for a while, and had seen how you all would lay into anyone who misstepped.  I was sure that you all would lay into me the first time I said anything a little wrong.  I ended up registering because my friend was pushing me too. =o 

I feel kind of silly posting an "introduction" since I have been here so long, but I really haven't told you all much about myself so here goes.  I am 35-years-old, from South Carolina.  I have 3 children 17, 15, and 13 and I just celebrated my 15 wedding anniversary (yes I had premarital sex, shoot me haha) I home school my children, and spend a lot of time piddling about online =o  I am probably one of the nosiest people you'll ever meet, and I ask a million questions if you give me an opening.  I am essentially a kid at heart, I love to play games, read books, go on trips.. anything that is fun.  I lose interest fairly quickly too lol. 

I have been to many forums, and been a member of several.  But over time I have come to think of this as a kind of e-home.  You guys are so much like a big family.  This place reminds me of my family when we were growing up.  We would pick on each other relentlessly, and that was ok.  But let someone else start something, and we were all there to finish it. I'm honored to be a part of your community, and I'm even more honored to be considered RMRK's mom. 

Thank you,
Jules

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
^__________^
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I always knew the J is for Jules. Since the time you first came of IRC, because it says that when you enter.

/stalk.
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay =D

MEMBERS OF RMRK
We have proof in the post that Roph is 13. Hell yes.

*banned*
Arlen is hot.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
You're probably my favorite member since you're so old and young at the same time. That's just awesome :)
:taco: :taco: :taco:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
@ Nighty:  Roph is a child of my heart, but 13 seems pretty accurate ;P    And who said I wasn't stalking you as well?  :-*

*LadyJules hugs skanker  I think you're pretty awesome too sir.

Also.. Nighty..
My kingdom for a bull.

I'll take my kingdom now ;)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
You are easily the nicest, most loved person here on RMRK, member-formerly-known-as-LadyJ. :3

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol i'll always call her lj because i hate change
thats why I still like to call admin sire silverline sometimes
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Thanks for making her regret all the nice things she said about RMRK, Nightwolf :P

@LadyJ - I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say we're honoured to have you here.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me