RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Picture

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
Spoiler for:
are you sure?
Spoiler for:
you may be never the same....
Spoiler for:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
The sad thing is that that's probably real.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I want that hat but in white. ._.

Spoiler for:

Why not. Still no collar, but at least I have a smile.

<3  I'm making it official.  From this point forward all on RMRK shall know that you are mine.  My own personal furry to love and to snuggle.  I don't care if any of you were here first.  I loved him best  :P 

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I missed an upskirt pic? ;9
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
She taked it down. Omie was pretty. I want to see Omie. ;9

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I want that hat but in white. ._.

Spoiler for:

Why not. Still no collar, but at least I have a smile.

<3  I'm making it official.  From this point forward all on RMRK shall know that you are mine.  My own personal furry to love and to snuggle.  I don't care if any of you were here first.  I loved him best  :P 

:zemb:

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
LadyJ can i please pet Zylos ;_;
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
Pffff!  It wasn't really upskirt, just kind of "under the skirt shadow between legs" kind of thing.  oAo 

Zylos, you look like my fiance's older brother.  You aren't a finn living in norway by any chance, are you?  D:

@pacman 
:s  Maybe sometime, in the future, if ever there is anything interesting to post.  I'm not really the type to post their picture over and over, especially since I don't do anything amusing or awesome and only have a cruddy webcam at the moment. xD  It'd just be repeating face shots and that gets boring, haha.  You can has this one, and that's all for now! 

Spoiler for:

;_; I wish I could have purchased that mask.  /weep  But uhm...mayyyybe I will post other photos in the future.  I need to lose 30 more lbs to complete my goal of losing 140 lbs, and being a healthy omie.  Omie used to be a fattymcfatfat.  D:  Is currently a squishysquish, but some squish is fine too.  :3
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 12:06:20 AM by Omiekins »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Zylos lives in the Americana
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
What if he's been lying to everyone this whole time! 

Rep:
Level 83
Me and my girlfriend. We were hanging at the mall, and I saw the booth, and knew we needed these pictures. It was expensive though.. $5 for the strip, where-as last year it was $3.
Spoiler for:

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
cuuuuuuuuuuuute
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I just found a place near me that does old-fashioned photos. My friends and I are totally going there this week, and I'll post the pics here.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
In a top hat and such, or just some photoshop filters? =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
We have one of those here, too.  They dress you up and give you props and shit. 

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Spoiler for:

New haircut!

Also, Im going to apologize for the souless facial expression, but I was having a hard time to focus because of the sun(My eyes are sensetive)

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
It looks like you're thinking "Hmm... intriguing."

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
Your camera picks up colors very nicely~  Looks good on you though, the hair!  Pretty color *o*

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Wait, so your eyes are sensitive to the sun, and your username is The Shadow?

Creative.

:D

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
god you hipster
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 83

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Gracie is heat incarnate, and she knows it.